Chapter 112: Raiton-Kaminari Shibari (Lightning Style-Lightning Bind)

Raiton—Kaminari Shibari (Lightning Style—Lightning Bind)

After Ren Tianyou has used his jutsu, a huge water screen rose from the sea surface and surrounded the body of Nine Headed Hydra. Under the control of Ren Tianyou, that Nine Headed Hydra was trapped inside the barrier made up of seawater.

Suiton—Suiro no Jutsu (Water Style—Water Prison Jutsu), although the power of this ninjutsu was ordinary, nevertheless one of the good point of this ninjutsu was, if this ninjutsu was used at the place with sufficient supply of water, then this ninjutsu didn't need any additional chakra to maintain for a long time. But Ren Tianyou must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for Nine Headed Hydra to remain imprisoned. But this ninjutsu also let Ren Tianyou to use his free hand to deal with this Nine Headed Hydra.

After trapping Nine Headed Hydra, Ren Tianyou turned around his head, and looked at Ling Weiwei and yelled, "Little girl, hastily gather all the people on the boat and leave this place at once. During the fight, we will not have any surplus energy to protect you all."

Although Ling Weiwei was extremely vexed inside her heart, when she heard Ren Tianyou calling her a little girl, nevertheless she had no choice but to do what Ren Tianyou had said. Because Ren Tianyou was speaking the truth, by the time the fight really escalates, it would be hard for Ren Tanyou and Wang Qingfeng to protect themselves, so how could they spare the energy to protect them. So she decided to follow what Ren Tainyou had said and leave this place.

Seeing that Soaring Dragon ship was gradually getting farther and farther, the heart of Ren Tianyou also slowly calmed down, and then turned around to look the Nine Headed Hydra who was struggling to free itself. Then a cruel smile appeared on his face.

"Allow grandfather to cook a dish." Finished speaking, Ren Tianyou started to quickly make a series of hand seals, these hand seals were not of water style, rather...............

"Raiton—–Kuropansa! (Lightning Style—-Black Panther!)" Along with the loud roar of panther, the body of Ren Tianyou suddenly flashed with powerful black colored lightning, then the innumerable black lightning were emitted from his body, which changed into a lightning of panther appearance and advanced towards Nine Headed Hydra which was still trapped inside Water prison.

Everyone should clearly know the reaction of lightning in water, then just like that you could also understand the current circumstance of Nine Headed Hydra. The black lightning quickly move around the water which was surrounding Nine Headed Hydra, and this black lightning immediately spread through the whole body of this hydra.

"Ah, damned bastard, I, your father will definitely kill you. I will swallow you alive." Nine Headed Hydra suddenly gave a horrible shriek, as it suddenly felt that its whole body was paralyzed.

After that it rapidly used the magical power of its magic core which was inside its brain. And immediately afterwards, a powerful blood colored energy rapidly surrounded its body and gradually expelled the black lightning. Only after it had used its blood system ability, it was able to force out the Kuropansa of Ren Tianyou.

Recovered Nine Headed Hydra stared at Ren Tianyou, and the extremely brutal aura of magical beast flared up from its body, as even though it was already high-Deity-ranked magical beast, it was still a beast. After that with a red eyes it violently roared, "Just drop dead, you puny human, water magic——endless deep sea!"

After the roar of the Nine Headed Hydra, the sea waters around the vicinity suddenly roll over and over violently. Then a huge foam of breaking waves after waves rose up.

Sensing the movement around himself, and in addition looking at the already mad hydra, Ren Tianyou faintly smiled, "Not bad, I successfully attract its hostility. Since it is like this, I will play around with you until that old man prepare his forbidden magic spell."