Chapter 181: Set off

Set off

After finished listening to Feng Yunmeng, Ren Tianyou firmly clenched his hands to fists, and resolutely thought, "No matter who, and no matter what difficulties lies ahead, they will never be able to stop my steps to I revive Elder sister Yue'er." When his Sword of Totsuka pierced Elder sister Yue'er's abdomen, at that time Ren Tianyou felt as if his heart scattered. Because of the memory of Ximen Tianlong, inherited emotions of Ximen Tianlong, and long ago fused with Ren Tianyou's soul, soul of Ximen Tianlong, one could say Ren Tianyou was Ximen Tianlong. But could not say Ximen Tianlong was Ren Tianyou, because the soul of Ximen Tianlong had already assimilated by Ren TIanyou.

"Okay, I finished what I have to say. After you got those things I mentioned, come here again." Looking at Ren Tianyou's that firm expression, Feng Yunmeng smiled and said slowly.

"Thanks a lot for the advice, Villa Mistress Feng." Ren Tianyou bowed to Feng Yunmeng and thanked sincerely. Then he handed over that Mid-Heaven grade battle skill, and that demon clan's divinity crystal to Feng Yunmeng. "Since Villa Mistress already told me the secrets of resurrection, these two things belongs to Villa Mistress Feng."

"Oh, you are giving me these two things right now, could it be that you are not afraid that I am deceiving you, or not helping you after getting these things." Seeing Ren Tianyou was handing over those two things, Feng Yunmeng couldn't help but strangely asked. She had never believed that Ren Tianyou would actually give her those things this easily.

"He he, I believe in Villa Mistress, your character. And the Villa Mistress of dignified Flame Phoenix Villa cannot go so far to covert I, this nobody's things." Hearing Feng Yunmeng, Ren Tianyou said with a smile on his face. "And you are also the mother of Vermilion Bird. If I cannot even trust you, then how can I still call myself her boss?"

"Vermilion Bird?" Hearing Ren Tianyou, Feng Yunmeng doubtfully asked, as she didn't know that her daughter had already joined Ren Tianyou's Akatsuki organization.

"Vermilion Bird is your daughter, Feng Wu. She is also member of our Akatsuki organization. And every member of Akatsuki organization have their own code name, and the code name for Feng Wu is Vermilion Bird, represent those who possess flame of extermination of flame bathing Phoenix." Ren Tianyou explained slowly.

"Did you joined this Akatsuki organization?" Hearing Ren Tianyou, Feng Yunmeng turned around to Vermilion Bird and asked.

"Yes!" Vermilion Bird answered without the slightest hesitation, then she continued, "Because they are extremely good people, and being with them, I feel very happy, very joyful. I extremely like this feeling, so I decided to join this organization."

"Well, you are grown up now, so you can decide things you want to do, and since you already joined this organization with your own decision, I will also not stop you." Hearing Vermilion Bird, Feng Yunmeng quivered inside her heart, and she said after sighing.

"Boy, since it is like this, I will first receive your things. Now the most important things is to gather those two distinct things I have said without losing any time." And turning towards Ren Tianyou, Feng Yunmeng took battle skill and divinity crystal from Ren Tianyou, and said.

"Okay! I have another matter to inconvenience Villa Mistress." Ren Tianyou cupped his hand, then pointed towards White Tiger and others he asked, "Is it possible for my companions to stay here for the time being, I felt moving alone would be more convenient."

"Them?" Hearing Ren Tianyou, Feng Yunmeng looked towards White Tiger and other and frowned, and wanted to reject, but caught the sight of Vermilion Bird's pleading expression, then sighing inside her heart, she said, "Never mind, I will let them stay here for the time being."