Chapter 177: Eternal Mangekyo exchange method

Eternal Mangekyo exchange method

Within the border of Light Empire, there was one high mountain of about 2,000 meters in height. Trees were standing in large number in this mountain, so this mountain was fresh green in color giving people a kind of pleasant mood. And at this mountain, one long mountain road spiraled around this mountain all the way to this mountain's peak. And at the most summit of this mountain, a huge villa stood straight and upright. The style and decoration of this villa in the summit gave people a kind of unsophisticated magnanimous feeling.

This mountain was called Phoenix God mountain, and that villa at its summit was whole continent wide famous Flame Phoenix villa. Although there were many people who wanted to climb to the top of this Phoenix God mountain, and enter Flame Phoenix villa, but thanks to off limit command placed by Flame Phoenix villa, that stated 'anyone other than someone invited by villa master are forbidden to enter this mountain, and all the violator are to be kill without any pardon!'

And at the mid-mountain path of this mountain, six people wearing black robe with red clouds imprinted in them and wearing bamboo hat in their head were walking towards the summit. This group was naturally Ren Tianyou and others.

After Ren Tianyou decided to go to Flame Phoenix villa, they immediately set out, because Ren Tianyou didn't want to wait, because if he dragged on for a long time, then perhaps the resurrection of elder sister Yue'er would become even harder.

After deciding his next move, Ren Tianyou opened the Naruto system within his body and exchange new pair of eyes. This time he exchanged Uchiha Sasuke's eyes, because Sasuke's doujutsu—– Enton–Kagutsuchi (Inferno Style– Flame Control) could let him even more easily manipulate Amaterasu's black flame. And more than anything else, after exchanging Sasuke's eye, Ren Tianyou could also dream about awakening Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, the supreme form of Sharingan, the evolution method to attain it were extremely severe. After one already awaken Mangekyo Sharingan, one must transplant another pairs of Mangekyo of one's brother, and after that it relies on one's talent and ability to achieve it. And till this moment, there were only Grandfather Madara and Sasuke this brat who had successfully awakened Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

By transplanting the eyes of his own younger brother Uchiha Izuna, Uchiha Madara became the first person to ever achieve eyes of eternity. And after the fusion of these two eyes, not only did his eye power became even more powerful, but also developed unique secret jutsu. And under the hoodwinked of Obito, Sasuke this brat carelessly used his Mangekyo's doujutsu without any restraint, resulting him to greatly reduce his visions. And ultimately under hoodwink and lure of gains from Obito, he transplanted his elder brother Uchiha Itachi's eyes, successfully becoming second person to ever achieve eyes of eternity.

This Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan's eye power is very fascinating. First, it get rid of the curse of getting blind when using doujutsu of Mangekyo Sharingan, letting one to use doujutsu without any menace, as the eyes would possess eternal light. Once upon a time, relying on this Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan's never wither away ability, Uchiha Madara had conquered various clans, leading Uchiha clan to achieve the most flourishing time, and with Senju clan became two most powerful clan in the ninja world.

Second, it vastly increases the eye power, even to the extent that, they could easily tame kyuubi (Nine Tailed) this paramount tailed beast. Uchiha Madara had used these eyes to tame kyuubi, and fought with Senju Hashirama. And in the battle between Itachi and Sasuke, Itachi had acknowledged that Madara had the ability to control Kyuubi. And after Ren Tianyou thought this, he estimated that after achieving Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, his eyeballs' supporting capability would also greatly increase, and it was very unlikely to have any big side effects when he used doujutsu. And his eyes would also not suffer for any great injuries. This was quite qualitative improvement.