Chapter 162: Reinforcements arrived

Reinforcements arrived

Under the incomparably alarmed and panicky gaze of Ximen Batian and others, the eyes of the five clones created by Ren Tianyou changed into Mangekyo Sharingan, and along with the release of huge amount of eye power from the eyes of these shadow clones, a red-purple colored ice-cold energy slowly appeared on the surface of these clones' body, which rapidly condensed into the form of Giant Susanoo. And from these five giant susanoo, an extremely suffocating feeling spread in all direction.

Seeing the sudden appearance of five giant susanoo, cold sweat flowed out from the forehead of Ximen Batian and others, after that Ximen Batian said stammeringly, "This.........how can this be?"

Behind these five Susanoo, Ren Tianyou jumped back and landed on the roof of courtyard, sat down crossed-legged, and opened his mouth, "Don't you think it is fair now?"

Then looking at Ximen Batian and others who were just standing their hesitating what to do, Ren Tianyou sneered, "What's the matter, my dear father? Didn't you say you will kill me to avenge those old guys? Now why are you mute? My fighting spirit is already ignited now, so you must adhere to the best"

"Bastard." Hearing the voice of Ren Tianyou filled of mocking tone, the complexion of Ximen Batian was red through and through, didn't know whether it was due to was anger or embarrassment, then he cursed in rage. After that he spoke towards two dragons and two humans by his side, "You guys show me your fighting spirit, we have no other choice but to fight this together. Also the ancestor in the city ought to have already received the news of this attack, so I think they should arrive here very soon. And after ten minutes, Buluke will also arrive here with the main forces of dragon clan. When that moment comes, regardless of his strength, he will die without a place for burial. So we only need to hold on for ten minutes at most."

"Got it." Hearing Ximen Batian, the fighting will slowly appeared in the eyes of two humans and two dragons, then firmly answered with determination.

"Is that so?" Seeing the renewed fighting spirit of Ximen Batian and others, the eyes of Ren Tianyou lit up with understanding, then looking towards the direction of city he thought, "So the old fellows of Ximen clan are going to arrive very soon? Before that I must finish everything here."

"But I have never expected that the dragon clan will also involve themselves in this matter. Although I had already guessed this possibility, but this is little bit outside of my expectation. And according to the dragon that had left just a moment ago, the number of dragons coming here is unlikely to be small in number, furthermore they will arrive within ten minutes at most. But that much time should be more than enough for me to settle everything here. As long as the people of this place dies, I don't believe that it will not damage the vitality of you Ximen clan." Ren Tianyou thought to himself, then immediately commanded the shadow clones with Susanoo to begin the attack.

Along with the order of Ren Tianyou, his five clones with susanoo advanced towards Ximen Batian and others slowly surrounding them.

"Let's go." Seeing that five giant susanoo had started to move, Ximen Batian gritted his teeth, then roared. After that he changed into golden light and took the lead to rush towards one of the Susanoo. Because the current situation didn't let him to back down, there was no room to back down. So thinking that if he was to spare no effort and put his all into this fight, then perhaps there might be a chance for him to survive, he charged forward.

Seeing Ximen Batian had rushed out, two humans and two dragons looked at each other, then they also quickly released their energy and rushed forward.

"Swish!" The radiance of golden colored battle qi around the body of Ximen Batian who had taken the lead to fly towards one of the Susanoo increased, and the energy within his body violently rolled over and over. After that a large amount of energy appeared on the layer of golden dragon scale on the surface of his skin, then emitting a dim golden light, dragon scale slowly changed greatly. And two huge dragon horns slowly extend out from his head.