Chapter 175: Renowned "Akatsuki"

Renowned "Akatsuki"

Ren Tianyou forcedly calm down his state of mind which was in the state of shock seeing the result of Matatabi's bijudama, as well as he discarded other thoughts too. Although he was totally looking forward to the power of kyuubi 'Kurama' and Jubi 'One-Eyed God', but these creatures were extremely far away matters for current him. Because even if he was currently able to exchange them, relying on his current level of strength how could he able to control them. Perhaps the movement he exchanged them, the first thing they do maybe swallowing him, if that happened then that would be a tragedy.

As the saying goes, it's important to walk step by step, food should be eaten bite by bite, who could successfully become fat eating mouthful at once, Ren Tianyou was extremely clear about these inside his heart. And also he still hadn't completely mastered all the ninjustu inside his ninjutsu system. Currently he had sufficiently mastered ordinary ninjutsu, but he still hadn't completely learnt some secret art and forbidden art, even to the extent that there are still many kekkei genkai and kekkei tota waiting for him to exchange. These would definitely provide extremely big aid to increase his strength. And the next target of Ren Tianyou was Hiraishin no Jutsu (Flying Thunder God Jutsu), once this ninjutsu was learnt, that would definitely largely boost his strength. After that there were forbidden jutsu—- Edo Tensei (Reanimation Jutsu) furthermore Sage arts too, and moreover he also wanted to create his own ninjutsu, in addition upgrade his eyes and so on. These are the matters that demand the immediate attention of Ren Tianyou.

Ren Tianyou jumped down from the head of Shukaku, looked all around him, then looking towards Shukaku and Matatabi, he said, "Shukaku, Matatabi, the things here are already almost finished. So you two should return first, I'll see you later."

"Okay Tianyou, then we'll leave first." Shukaku looked all around him, discovered all the enemies had already been eliminated, even those several tens of Deity-ranked dragons had also changed into powder and dissipated in the air under the attack of Matatabi. But at this point, Ren Tianyou thought that it was rather pity, because including Ximen Zhou, 5 High God realm experts died under the bijudama of Matatabi, so their death didn't gave Ren Tianyou any system points. Here Ren Tianyou again felt pity, if these 5 individuals died by his hand, then he would have obtained huge number of system points. And after that whether exchanging sanbi (3 tailed) or exchanging new eye, his overall strength would have greatly increased by one step.

"Okay, you leave first." Ren Tianyou nodded his head, after that along with two 'peng' 'peng' sound, the huge body of Shukaku and Matatabi changed into white smokes and disappeared from that place.

After seeing both of them had disappeared, he turned around and looked over to the direction of Ximen clan, then muttered to himself, "Ximen Batian, this time you were able to run away due to your good fortune. But next time however you will not have such good fortune. Wait for the next time until I come to Tianlong city. At that time, you and your Ximen clan will truly perish from this world. And also at that time, regardless of whoever protect you, you will not be able to escape your death." Finished speaking, huge amount of eye power gush out from Ren Tianyou's right eye, creating a spiral shape space ripple at that place, after that the figure of Ren Tianyou gradually disappeared from that place along with that space ripple, leaving behind that huge crater with diameter of more than 1,000 meters created by bijudama.

Ren Tianyou very clearly knew that, after Ximen Batian fled inside Tianlong city, it would be extremely difficult for him to kill Ximen Batian. Because Tianlong city was after all the supreme headquarter of Ximen clan, who knows what kind of terrifying experts were hidden inside. And also the imperial clan inside Tianlong city also couldn't let him behave unscrupulously inside the city, because even if they also want to attack Ximen clan, but the thing was there was also a limit, if one was talking about outside the city, then regardless of what Ren Tianyou do, even if he create chaos and darkness or bloodbath, they could turn a blind eye to it, and treat it as if they didn't see. But if you are talking about running amok inside the city, then they couldn't pretend to have both of their ears shut to what goes on outside the window. Because once Ren Tianyou stir trouble inside the city, that would be equivalent to undisguise slap in the face of imperial clan, so how could they sit still. And Ren Tianyou also understand this point, so he go ahead and leave this place, ending his revenge for the moment.