Chapter 06.2: Actual Combat

After learning how to climb the tree, next was practicing walking on the surface of water. Although he had already had enough bitter taste of suffering for the day, but he still started to practice walking on the surface of the water.

Although he had already learned how to climb the trees, when he walk on the surface of water for the first time, he could walk only few steps and after that he immediately sank into the water. And on the surface of water, 'gudong gutong' bubbles started to form. Fortunately, on the earth he was from 'Hangzhou', where he had ran to the lake at any time to take bath many times, thus he had acquired swimming skill.

But even so, when he sank in the water, he still drank a few gulps of water. And after he came out of water, he was dripping wet just like a drowning grand duck 'chicken'.

After falling into the water for more than dozen times, he started to discover the secrets. Walking on the surface of water was not like climbing on the tree where you only need to control the amount of chakra in a straight line. To walk on the surface of water, he had to change the chakra on the sole of his feet along with the change in wave of water, or he would drown.

After discovering this secret, he began practicing walking on the surface of water again. Merely after less than half a day, he could already walk on the surface of water like he was walking on the earth.

After learning both 'climbing up the tree' and 'walking on the surface of water', he was both mentally and physically exhausted. Not only was he injured, he was completely wet too, and this made him really embarrassed. After a big meal, without even practicing making hand seals, he lied down inside the hole he had created on the tree and slept soundly.

After learning how to climb up the tree and walking on the surface of water, compared to before his chakra control was quite good while practicing ninjutsu.

Just like this, his strength rapidly improved. Along with the increase in his strength, he could kill higher level magical beasts and was able to accumulate 1000 system points which was enough to upgrade his Sharingan to two tomoe level. This two tomoe level Sharingan not only increase his first ability (enhanced observation ability), but also gave him additional copy function, this ability could copy any ninjutsu and taijutsu which he had seen with his own eyes, with the exception of bloodline limit ninjutsu and secret art.

Again after another two months, his chakra level was already nearing intermediate ninja (chunin) level, and similarly his ninjutsu and taijutsu was also at the level of intermediate ninja. So he had went inside the Magical Beast Forest to look for a suitable magical beast to fight against it and earn combat experience as well as to know the limit of his strength too. And while doing so he could also earn system points too.

After he had exchanged 1000 system points for two tomoe Sharingan, he found out that it required 3000 system points to upgrade to three tomoe Sharingan. But he still didn't know how much system points were required to awaken Mangekyo Sharingan. So in order to upgrade his Sharingan up to Mangekyo Sharingan, he had no other choice but to work hard to accumulate as many system points as possible.

................................

His first target to fight was this Wind Wolf King. After having seen through the speed of this Wind Wolf King with his Sharingan, he no longer feared this wolf. He only needed to be careful of its magic attack and that would be enough.

........................

"He! Fire style—Flame Bullet! (Katon: Endan!)" He formed the required hand seals and spat out a huge fireball which advanced towards the Wind Wolf King.