Chapter 120: Beast of Resentment

Beast of Resentment

"Doton——Retsudo Tensho! (Earth Style—–Earthquake Slam!)" Ren Tianyou yelled loudly, and heavily slammed his right hand on the surface of the ground. Suddenly the ground surrounding the skeleton ferocious beasts quickly split opened, and these cracks on the ground completely swallowed all of them.

"Futon—–Atsugai! (Wind Style—–Pressure Damage!)" Immediately after using this powerful earth system ninjutsu, Ren Tianyou used wind system ninjutsu to blow other enemies away, along with the series of explosion sound.

After that Ren Tianyou firmly stood on the ground, the strong lightning chakra around his body also slowly died down, around him there were only scattered pieces of bones, there was not a single skeleton ferocious beasts capable of standing around him. On the other side, Shukaku had also completed its cleanup work. Under the attack of one man and one beast, over 10,000 skeleton ferocious beasts were completely annihilated, as if fierce wind sweeping away the fallen leaves.

After seeing that all the skeleton ferocious beasts were already disposed, Ren Tianyou and Shukaku looked towards the direction of that mysterious person who was in the middle of chanting the incantation.

"Now it's time to capture you alive." Looking at the mysterious man who was still in the process of chanting, Ren Tianyou smiled, then quickly rushed towards this mysterious man. Ren Tianyou intend to interrupt the magic spell and capture him.

Along with the reduction in distance between them, Ren Tianyou could see the overflowing energy of that mysterious person. Just when Ren Tianyou was about to arrive at the side of this person, a huge change suddenly occurred around them.

That mysterious man calmly looked at incoming Ren Tianyou, and in his face which was hidden by a cloak, he had a big smile. Then his voice slowly spread out, "Awaken, Beast of Resentment!"

After that mysterious man spoke, a terrifying aura spread all around from the clouds in the sky, then the clouds quickly gathered in a single place forming a ball shape, after that directly advanced towards Ren Tianyou.

"Hong!" A loud sound of explosion rang out. That ash colored gloomy light ball instantly arrived in front of Ren Tianyou, and it hit the place where Ren Tainyou was standing just a moment ago. This instantly released a huge shockwaves, which quickly spread in all direction. And the ground around it had clearly lost a layer in an instant.

"Humph!" Seeing that Ren Tianyou was hit, that mysterious man coldly snorted, and he had a cruel pleased with himself smile on his face. "Dumb idiot, let's see how you will survive this time."

Even after seeing that Ren Tianyou was hit, Shukaku didn't even had a slightest bit of tension, because it could still clearly feel the summoning contract with Ren Tianyou in its brain, and it also believed that the member of Uchiha clan was not this easy to deal with. At the same time, Shukaku couldn't help but suddenly remember that even after hitting Ren Tianyou with its Renkudan (Air bullet) on their first meeting, Ren Tianyou was completely unscathed.

After that ash colored light ball dropped on the ground, this light ball continuously roll over and over, and elongated. After that along with the soul shaking roar, a strange giant beast appeared at that location.

This strange giant beast had dog head with one long sharp looking horn in its forehead, lion body with a pair of long wings, this was a strange magical beast. This strange beast gradually came out from that energy ball, then it raised its head towards the heaven and roared a noiseless roar, but when it opened its mouth, invisible energies spread all around from its body. Even being a tailed beast, the body of Shukaku involuntarily quivered, and it also sensed that its own sea of consciousness was also continuously quivering.