Chapter 18: Kuchiyose-Sanju Rashomon! [Summoning Jutsu-Triple Rashomon!]

Summoning Jutsu—Triple Rashomon (Kuchiyose—Sanju Rashomon)

Ren Tianyou and company noisily returned to the Heavenly Fragrance Restaurant. It was not dawn yet, so they had a light breakfast and went to rest, as they had to leave early in the morning.

Ren Tianyou also went to his own room. The room of this restaurant was not comparable to the room of a 5-star hotel on the earth. In this room there was not a television, air conditioner or any other kind of technology which was available on the Earth.

He sat crossed-legged on the bed and started to cultivate chakra. This was one of his essential daily routines. With the exception of a day or two, he had never ceased to cultivate his chakra in the two years of time he had spent inside Magical Beasts forest.

The amount of chakra had already reached the peak of elite ninja, but he had already mastered a lot of the ninjutsu compared to other elite ninjas. Even the ninja known as copy ninja, Kakashi, didn't know more ninjutsu than him. That was because he had the all-encompassing Ninjutsu System.

At present, he could form hand seals very fast and could at least form 4 hand seals per second. Although it was not as fast as Itachi, but the difference wasn't great.

After about three hours, he suddenly opened his eyes with activated sharingan. His right hand directly reached into his ninja backpack grabbing a Kunai, and he threw it in the direction of the window.

"Peng!" The kunai quickly passed through the window and then it felt like it hit something and it fell. Then he saw a shadow flash by the window.

"What, someone is there?" A cold light flashing in his eyes, he immediately attacked towards the window and after that immediately jumped out from the window.

"Peng!" The window was burst apart, and he firmly landed on the street, surveying his surroundings, he saw a shadow flying towards the east gate.

"Ha! Do you think that you have the ability to flee?" Since he had discovered the target, he was not going to let it easily escape. So he immediately started his pursue.

Although the shadow was flying in the sky, Ren Tianyou was not slow either. But it was not easy to keep up with the opponent.

He took out a scroll and an ink brush from his backpack, and quickly drew an eagle on the surface of the scroll, followed by forming a series of hand seals, "Ninja Art—Super Beast Scroll." Ren Tianyou quickly jumped onto the back of the eagle and accelerated in the pursuit of the shadow.

He was anxious throughout the chase. After some time, the shadow stopped on top of a tree of the forest, which was 30 miles away from the city. It looked like he was waiting for him to arrive.

Seeing that the shadow was waiting for him on top of a tree, he also jumped to the top of a tree next to him. After that he canceled the super beast scroll, the eagle immediately changed into ink which rained down.

"So who are you? Why were you lurking outside my room? It seems like we don't know each other." Ren Tianyou watched the person who was surrounded by the black fog and asked. Thanks to the presence of that fog, he couldn't determine whether the opponent was male or female, much less see the face. His sharingan also didn't have the ability to see through it.

However this shadow didn't answer, instead directly used the dark fog to attack Ren Tianyou.

"Ha." Seeing the shadow was directly attacking, he decided not to waste any more of his saliva and decided to directly knock down and capture the enemy.

Ren Tianyou instantly dodged this black colored fog and when this black fog touched the tree where he was standing just a moment ago, it suddenly corroded, and after a few seconds the whole tree was decayed.