Chapter 99: Wall of sigh

Ren Tianyou advanced towards Ximen Shu and Ximen Xinbo step by step, and from that huge body of Susanoo, all of them could sense a huge amount of pressure. Looking at this huge Susanoo, Ximen Xinbo and Ximen Shu continued to retreat backwards. After going through this battle just a moment ago, and in addition using several big moves, the energies inside of their bodies were already nearly exhausted, they didn't have any strength left to battle. Adelaide and Diaixinao, these two huge dragons, while they were trapped inside the trap of Ren Tianyou, they had exhausted quite a huge amount of their power to remove the impurity inside their body.

"It's all over." Ren Tianyou waved the Totsuka no Tsurugi (Totsuka Blade), and send out a huge sword blade chop towards them. And this Totsuka no Tsurugi (Totsuka Blade) sword blade chop advanced towards Ximen Shu in the sky.

"Number one!" Seeing that the huge sword blade chop was advancing towards Ximen Shu, Ximen Xinbo cried out in fear. Just when the Totsuka no Tsurugi (Totsuka Blade)'s blade chop was about to hit Ximen Shu, a huge figure appeared in front of Ximen Shu, on the closer look this figure was actually Adelaide, who was using its huge dragon body to take on the powerful attack in the palace of Ximen Shu.

Ren Tianyou saw that the blade of Totsuka no Tsurugi (Totsuka Blade) had pierced through the huge dragon body of Adelaide, then suddenly a powerful red colored energy started to absorb the body of Adelaide, and following the blade of Totsuka no Tsurugi (Totsuka Blade), it would be sucked in inside the bottle gourd of Totsuka no Tsurugi (Totsuka Blade).

"Adelaide!" Seeing that Adelaide had used its body to block the attack for him, Ximen Shu immediately yelled in utter grief and indignation. And both Ximen Xinbo and Diaixinao couldn't believe what they saw with their own eyes.

"Since you are so eager to die, I'll help you achieve your aim. I have heard that the dragon is covered with precious treasures from head to toe, I will accept this gift. And I will also spare you from the endless pain of Illusion world." Looking at that huge dragon Adelaide who had taken the attack in place of Ximen Shu, the blood red colored eyes of Ren Tainyou which hidden inside the mask flashed. Shortly afterwards Ren Tianyou who was prepared to immediately suck in that huge dragon body of Adelaide thought something, and the blade of Totsuka no Tsurugi (Totsuka Blade) flashed. Then the huge suction power of Totsuka no Tsurugi (Totsuka Blade) stopped for an instant, and in that instant the Totsuka no Tsurugi (Totsuka Blade) cut off the dragon head of Adelaide.

After the dragon head was cut off, that unceasingly struggling body of Adelaide completely stopped moving instantly. Then from the cut off neck of the dragon and the huge dragon mouth of the cut off head, huge amount of dragon blood poured out, painting the ground around them completely red.

But Ren Tainyou failed to notice, with the death of Adelaide, an invisible soul energy suddenly appeared from the headless Dragon corpse and entered his body.

The whole body of Ximen Shu was covered with the dragon blood of Adelaide, and along with that burning hot blood on his body, his brain finally perceive the current appearance of Adelaide, and his facial expression became lifeless, and then that expression gradually changed into a hideous expression. When he had just reached Saint-rank, he was given a chance to enter Dragon Island, there he had signed the contract with this golden dragon Adelaide and from then on Adelaide became his battle partner. Now he had already reached Deity-rank from Saint-rank, and till now he and Adelaide were already together for more than thirty years. And he had already regarded Adelaide as his most important partner, but now because of himself, Adelaide died, so why won't he feel extremely grieved.

Ximen Shu started Ren Tianyou with his eyes full of hatred, "You bastard, you actually killed Adelaide, I'll fight you to death." After finished talking, he was about to rush towards Ren Tianyou, but Ximen Xinbo used his remaining right hand to held him back to stop him.