Chapter 89: Fierce bidding war

Fierce bidding war

Nevertheless Ximen Yue'er treated Ximen Tianlong in a fairly good manner. Previously when Ximen Tianlong was still at Ximen house, she would often help him, and those member of Ximen clan also didn't dared to bully and humiliate him in front of her. But Ximen Yue'er spend extremely short period of time in Ximen household, as she was basically living at the academy which was located at the imperial capital of Ailer Empire. She rarely return Ximen household, so ultimately Ximen Tianlong was expelled from clan, then was disposed without her knowledge.

Currently Ximen Yue'er had followed two elders of the clan, for the sake of widening her knowledge and experience, and in addition to confirm the news of Ximen Tianlong. And the two elders who were accompanying her were Ximen clan's Great elder Ximen Shu, and second elder Ximen Xinbo. These two people were pillar of Ximen clan, and were well-known Deity-ranked experts. Great elder Ximen Shu, his dragon battle qi had already reached mid-Deity rank, and combined with his Saint Dragon blood lineage, he could absolutely contend with ordinary high-Deity ranked expert. And second elder Ximen Xinbo was low-Deity ranked Saint Dragon magician, could use special dragon language magic of Dragon clan, so his strength also could not be underestimated.

.........................

Finally when the peoples of big power saw their long awaiting target, Divinity crystal had appeared, immediately their earnest gaze concentrated at the Divinity crystal on the tray which was holding by the hand of Lan Xinmeng. All of them were itching to immediately take it for themselves.

Sensing the restless in the peoples of the private rooms, Lan Xinmeng unconsciously revealed a smile on her face, then she said, "This Divinity crystal was entrusted to our Lan Diyin auction house by a guest. Through the testing of our auction house, this really is Divinity crystal without doubt. I believe everyone is extremely clear on the uses of this Divinity crystal. If peak-Saint rank expert absorb the energy of this Divinity Crystal, then there is 100% chance to reach Deity-rank, and turn into apex level expert. And if Deity-ranked expert absorb its energy, then that expert will have very high chance to advance a rank without any side effects. The base price of this last item of tonight's auction, Divinity crystal is 0. And every time at least 10,000 gold coins should be increased. Let the auction begin."

But the unexpected thing was no one in the audience started to bid even after three or four minutes, as if all the peoples were waiting and looking at the situation, and waiting for other people to offer the price.

.........................

Even after seeing this situation of awkward silence, Lan Xinmeng didn't care about it, because inside her heart she was extremely clear that these peoples of super forces absolutely won't let this chance slip by. The reason why there were not any bid was naturally because they were at wait and see phase, waiting for someone to start the bidding.

"Humph, if you don't bid, then I will force you all to bid." Lan Xinmeng coldly snorted inside her heart, then said, "If no one wants to bid, then this Divinity crystal would remain unsold and thus returned to the original owner. Now its countdown of 10 second."

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

....................

As the countdown began, those peoples of big power finally became restless, and immediately someone bided.

"I offer 10,000 Gold coins." A voice came from the 27th private room, and interrupted the countdown of Lan Xinmeng.

"Well, the guest from 27th private room offered 10,000 Gold coins, still is there any higher offer." Lan Xinmeng stopped her countdown, and turned towards the 27thprivate room and announced the price. This time Lan Xinmeng didn't try to entice, because inside her heart she fully knew that the Divinity crystal in her hand was already the biggest lure. Even if she didn't do anything, they will bid.