Chapter 113: God Weeping Region

God Weeping Region

Blade of nihility instantly appeared in front of Nine Headed Hydra, and it directly cut open the lightning barrier of Ren Tainyou, then directly passed through the body of Nine Headed Hydra who didn't even had a bit of time to prepare itself to defend this magic spell, and advanced towards the bottom of the sea.

Along with the blade of nihility falling on the sea, immediately a huge ravine appeared in the sea surface around it. And for a long time the surface of the sea didn't settle down.

After the blade of nihility had passed through the body of Nine Headed Hydra, suddenly a cyan colored light appeared on its body. And along with this light, a crack suddenly appeared on the body of 9-headerd hydra, then it split onto two from the middle. A large amount of blood poured out, completely dyeing the sea water around it red in color.

Looking at Nine Headed Hydra who was already in 2 half, Ren Tianyou and Wang Qingfeng heaved a sigh of relief. Although Ren Tianyou could dispose this Nine Headed Hydra on his own, nevertheless he had to use his big moves. But since the move of this Wang Qingfeng could also deal with this Nine Headed Hydra, why waste his effort.

Wang Qingfeng who was flying in the sky, seeing that he had finally finished off the Nine Headed Hydra, suddenly felt powerless inside his heart, as he had consumed huge amount of magical power. He used his remaining magical power to resist falling and stood there calmly. At that time, Ren Tainyou suddenly walked towards the corpse of Nine Headed Hydra.

Ren Tianyou walked on the water and arrived near the corpse of Nine Headed Hydra, then with his sword of Kusanagi, he stabbed on the middlemost head of the Nine Headed Hydra. And after cutting open this head, a huge magic core appeared in front of the Ren Tianyou's eyes. Then he pushed up this magic core with his sword and the magic core flew in his hand. After that the sword of kusanagi on his right hand flashed over the nine heads of this Nine Headed Hydra, and immediately all its eyes of flew over to his hand.

No need to speak about the magic core of Nine Headed Hydra, the value of magic core of any high Deity ranked magical beast was immeasurable. And the eyes of Nine Headed Hydra had sobering, see through fog or miasma effect, and was also a rarely seen valuable treasure. Ren Tainyou had known about this from the book of the Supreme light academy's library, which he had read.

After that seeing that there is not any things that was left which was of any use to him, Ren Tainyou turned around and walked back. Although the skin of this Nine Headed Hydra was also a valuable treasure, which could be used to make an armor with extremely high magic defense, nevertheless Ren Tianyou was not in the mood to go through that much trouble.

After that he looked towards Wang Qingfeng who was still floating in the air and yelled, "Old man, you can have this." Finished speaking, Ren Tianyou threw a thing towards Wang Qingfeng.

Wang Qingfeng easily caught the thing which was thrown towards him by Ren Tianyou, and look at it calmly and discovered that it was actually the magic core of Nine Headed Hydra. Wang Qingfeng couldn't believe that Ren Tianyou was actually giving this extremely precious thing. So with surprise flashing in his eyes, he spoke to Ren Tianyou, "This is............."

"Naturally, your spoils of war. This is enough for me." Ren Tianyou showed the eyes of Nine Headed Hydra, and said to Wang Qingfeng. In this battle Wang Qingfeng had contributed most, so Ren Tianyou would be ill at ease if he take the magic core of this Nine Headed Hydra. Besides Ren Tianyou could only sell this magic core for gold coins, as for exchanging it for system points, he won't get much system points, as after his mission system had opened, he didn't even need to exchange magic core for system points. And currently he felt that, in the future this eyes of Nine Headed Hydra would be more useful than the magic core.