Chapter 46: Result of convenient lie

Along with the explanation of Yun Leixiao, time slowly passed second by second. Now Ren Tianyou had deeper understanding about the cultivating system of this world. Although he had obtained all the inheritance of Naruto world, still the cultivation system of this world was not that simple, as this cultivation system was also passed down from ancient times. Since this world was based upon the rule of 'only strong were respected', so he should first carefully understand the cultivation system of this world, which would be extremely important in the future.

About an hour later, a dull sound of bells rang. Hearing the sound of these magic bells, Yun Leixiao stopped his explanation, and said to the students, "Today's lesson ends here. Everyone can go and have a meal. And then, its free time in the afternoon. In that free time, anyone can enter this cultivation room to cultivate. Well, dismissed."

Ren Tianyou and other students walked out from the door of cultivation room in succession and scattered in all direction.

Ren Tianyou also walked out from the cultivation room and looked up at the blue sky. At that time 'gu gu' sounds came out from his stomach. Touching his stomach he mumbled, "Ai, before anything else, I need to fill up my stomach."

Ren Tianyou walked towards the direction of dining hall, after walking about 10 minutes he arrived at dining hall. He directly went to the second floor. Now that he was rich, he was not going to care about the cost of the meal.

He ordered a large quantity of food enough to cover the whole large table, then he sat on the empty seat and waited for his food. Lan Yan and others had already entered the Tower of Babel for trial by fire early today, and yesterday they had already informed him that this trial by fire would take at least three days. Now he didn't know anyone else in this academy, so he had no choice but to remain here on his own for the time being.

After about 10 minutes, all the dishes he had ordered started to come up in succession. Seeing these appetizing cooked dishes on his table, he picked up the spoon and started to move.

After a period of time, all the cooked dishes on the table entered the stomach of Ren Tianyou. Then he let out a completely satisfied burp, while touching his already bulging stomach. At this time, he felt many peculiar gazes, so he raised his head and looked around his surroundings. He saw all the people around him who were in the midst of eating were looking at him with astonished look. Seeing those peoples, he was puzzled for a moment, then suddenly his face became very red. Looking at the table before him, he could only see the big mess of scattered leftovers of his food and empty plates. 'It seems they saw my poor table manners. F**k, I threw away my face again.' Ren Tianyou hurriedly settled his account and ran away from the dining hall. Under the peculiar gaze of these peoples, he didn't have enough thick skin to continue sitting there.

After leaving the dining hall, he didn't know what to do next, as there was not any class in afternoon. "Forget about it, before doing anything, let's go to dormitory to rest."

Ren Tianyou walked towards the direction of dormitory. While walking he saw tree leaves under his foot, and thinking for a moment, he picked up the leaf and placed it between his palms, "Since there is nothing else to do, might as well continue to try nature change of wind attribute chakra."

He concentrate the chakra in his hand, and tired hard to make his wind attributed chakra thinner and sharper. Then tried to cut the leaf. But the leaf was scattered into pieces in an instant. Once again he failed.

Ren Tianyou threw away that leaf and continue to pick up another leaf. While walking towards his dormitory, simultaneously he was experimenting the nature change of his wind attribute chakra.

When he was still trying hard to cut the leaf in his hand, suddenly he sensed cold murderous intent around him and his body immediately shuddered. And without wasting any time, he raised his head in alert. But when he saw the scene around him, his mouth gaped opened with surprise.