Chapter 144: Surprised

Surprised

Seeing the figure of a person slowly coming out from behind the woods, the eyes of Ren Tianyou showed surprised and complex expression. He had never thought that he would bumped into this woman whom he was most unwilling to meet in this 1st domain.

Looking at the figure wearing a white colored plain skirt slowly coming out from the woods, who was emitting an illusory aura from her whole body, and who looked just like a celestial being who was above the material attractions of the mundane world, was unhurriedly walking towards Ren Tianyou. This woman naturally was someone Ren Tianyou had defeated in the competition of Supreme Light Academy, and was the woman who had slapped Ren Tianyou, Li Xinyun.

"What are you doing here?" Looking at Li Xinyun, Ren Tianyou's head started to hurt. When it comes to Ren Tianyou, the person he was most unwilling to meet was Li Xinyun, because regardless of what anyone says, at that time under the gaze of thousands of peoples, he had held her in his arms. And as a woman, one could say that, it was extremely hard for her to accept the gaze of so many peoples at that time, as a result he was slapped by her. Even though he got slapped, he didn't complain, after all it was the consequence of his own mistake. Although Ren Tianyou acknowledge that he was not a good person, nevertheless he still had must have minimum principles, otherwise there wouldn't be any difference between him and evil person who do not shrink from any crime.

"Nothing, and it doesn't matter. The blood beasts of this 1st domain were running towards one direction, so without encountering any blood beasts to block my path, I easily arrived here." Li Xinyun looked at Ren Tianyou with her beautiful quick-witted eyes which was extremely calm, and replied.

After hearing Li Xinyun, Ren Tianyou instantly felt pain. He only need to think a bit, and he understood the reason why Li Xinyun didn't encounter any blood beasts on her way here. It was probably not limited to her, all the other peoples within the 1st domain also most likely encounter the same situation, they were able to travel this 1st domain without any hindrance, and directly entered 2nd domain without any difficulty.

Figured out this point, the corners of Ren Tianyou's mouth started to twitch continuously, and black lines started to appear on his forehead. After that he immediately cursed inside his heart, "F**k, I, your father create confusion, and that became freeway for all of you."

"In that case, I bid you farewell. I have a something to do so I'm leaving first." Looking at the clam eyes of Li Xinyun, Ren Tianyou felt a strange pressure, so he prepared to leave quickly.

But when Ren Tianyou turn around, and was just about to take a single step, the soft voice of Li Xinyun entered his ears, "So you want to leave just like this?"

All the movements of Ren Tianyou instantly stopped at that moment. After that he turned around with a bitter smile on his face and looked at Li Xinyun and said, "In the end what do you want, Miss High and Mighty? Want to kill, want to cut to pieces, in any case you should speak the words. Don't look at me like that, it's going to make me crazy?"

"Then I want your life, can you give it to me?" Looking at Ren Tianyou, Li Xinyun softly said.

"Eh, of course not, why are you so cruel like this, you actually want my life." Hearing Li Xinyun, Ren Tianyou exaggeratedly jump up, and pretending to be surprised, he said. "How about we talk over about this matter. You see your face can be counted as not bad, your figure is just so-so, and your temper is a bit too much. Forget about it, I eat this loss, I will reluctantly accept you, and make you my eighth wife. How about it, little girl?"

Looking at Li Xinyun, Ren Tianyou stroked his chin with his right hand, and while clicking his tongue, his eyes examined her body, then making a lewd appearance in his face, he said to her. But the following word of Li Xinyun made Ren Tianyou felt as if he was stroked by lightning.