Chapter 115: Extremely poisonous

Extremely poisonous

After about half an hour, a huge lake appeared in front of Ren Tianyou. And the water of this lake was not transparent, but was actually completely black in color.

And around this lake, there were many multi-colored small grasses, which was emitting an enchanting aura. However, looking at these small grasses Ren Tianyou didn't even had any excited expression, because he knew that, in reality the more beautiful things the more dangerous.

Just then, a pure and fresh fragrance assailed his nostrils, then the originally depressed heart of Ren Tianyou because of the environment of God Weeping region couldn't help but shook. After that Ren Tianyou followed the direction of this fragrance, and saw 3 flower whose whole body was purple in color. And when he looked at it carefully, he noticed that this was an exotic flower with 7 colored petals.

"Purple gauze sky magnificent flower!" After he noticed that this flower was exactly same as the flower picture he had seen in the academy, Ren Tianyou exclaimed. And the unexpected thing for Ren Tianyou was, there was actually three purple gauze sky magnificent flower. So Ren Tianyou was really surprised.

Ren Tianyou carefully advanced towards the direction of these flowers step by step. Although Ren Tianyou was pleasantly surprised after he saw three purple gauze sky magnificent flower, nevertheless Ren Tianyou was also extremely vigilance as the guardian of this purple gauze sky magnificent flower had not come out yet.

All the way, he didn't come across any danger, and that thing also still didn't show up. "Want to take advantage of the moment I pick up and kill me in a single hit? I will do your wish." Noticing that 7 rings silver twisted snake still hadn't showed up, Ren Tianyou thought for a moment, and easily understood the intention of this magical beast. Then Ren Tianyou quickly bent towards purple gauze sky magnificent flower and stretched out his right hand. Just when the right hand of Ren Tianyou was about to reach purple gauze sky magnificent flower, he suddenly heard a peculiar movement sound, and the earth beneath his feet suddenly loosen up, and 7 colored light launched towards the body of Ren Tianyou.

"Actually................" Sensing the abnormal movement under his foot, Ren Tianyou immediately knew what was going on. Then he immediately used Kamui of right eye, and then the seven colored light pierced through the body of Ren Tianyou.

Using kamui, Ren Tianyou successfully dodged the surprise attack of 7 rings silver twisted snake, and then he immediately opened up a distance between himself and purple gauze sky magnificent flower. After that he looked in front and saw a long snake which was more than 30 centimeters in lengths, and its body had the long strips of red, orange, yellow, green, ............and so on, seven colored rings of light. And on its head there was also seven colored crest which had the shape of small snake. This was the terrifying magical beasts which was the guardian of purple gauze sky magnificent flower———7 rings silver twisted snake.

7 rings silver twisted snake coiled its body, and started in front and paid full attention at the human who wanted to take its treasure. And surprise was flashing in the pair of its eyes, it couldn't understand why was this human still able to stand after it had pierced through his body.

Ren Tianyou actually was also surprised, he had never thought that this magical beast was actually this smart. It had actually concealed its presence, and attacked from unexpected place, if not for his kamui, he would have really fallen into deep trouble.

Just then, Ren Tianyou suddenly saw that this 7 rings silver twisted snake was making its move. He saw that it had opened its mouth, and exposed its long fangs, then a pitch black venom was shot towards Ren Tianyou. After that Ren Tianyou immediately smelled a foul smell from the atmosphere, which immediately caused the body of Ren Tianyou numb, and immediately felt powerless throughout his body.