Chapter 55: Ranking Competition (part 4: Brilliant Exploding Flame Formula!!)

Ranking Competition (part 4): Brilliant Exploding Flame Formula!!

"Peng!" The right hand of Ren Tianyou heavily landed on the body of Cai Minghui, but a red light flashed from his flame lion armor and all the force of the impact was resisted.

Seeing his attack was easily resisted by that red flash of Cai Minghui's armor, as if he didn't care about it, Ren Tianyou changed his fist into palm, then he gathered chakra in his right hand, then he heavily attacked Cai Minghui.

"Taijutsu—Collapsing Palm!"

"Peng!" Cai Minghui was directly send flying backwards and heavily fell on the ground.

Ren Tianyou withdrew his hand and merely stood there, he didn't take any advantage of this chance to follow up some additional attacks, rather waited for Cai Minghui to stand up from the ground.

.................

Even after feeling the burst of pain over his body, Cai Minghui didn't let out a single groan. And it was also quite difficult for him to stand up from the ground. After standing from the ground he wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, then looked at Ren Tianyou who was standing before him. A peal of fear appeared inside his heart, he had never thought that this guy was not only extremely fast, but his attack power was also this high.

"I shouldn't continue to waste time like this. He is much faster than me, if this goes on like this, sooner or later I am going to consume my energy to death. So I must resolve this match in shortest time possible." Cai Minghui decided inside his heart. Then he tightly held his two-handed sword with his both hands, suddenly a towering fiery red colored energy sprang out from the huge sword. Even the Exploding Flame Battle Qi around his body suddenly rose sharply and gradually changed into huge fiery red colored light.

"Exploding Flame Soaring Slash!"

Along with the roar of the Cai Minghui, the huge fiery red colored light of his body and towering fiery red colored energy from his huge sword advanced towards Ren Tianyou.

.....................

Seeing the attack of Cui Minghui advancing towards him, a seriousness appeared in his eyes. Both hands quickly made a series of seals, and merely after two seconds, suddenly a strong lightning appeared on the right hand of Ren Tianyou. The lightning was accompanied by the sound which sounded like the chirping of thousands of birds. Then he quickly pulled out his Kusanagi Sword from his waist with his right hand, then he rushed towards Cai Minghui.

"Chidori!"

Along with the shout of Ren Tianyou, they finally collided with each other.

"Hong!" an explosion sound rang out, and immediately the arena was filled with dust and smoke, and because of that it was difficult to see what was happening in the arena. When everyone was full of curiosity to know what was happening in the arena, suddenly a shadow flew out from within the smoke and fell on the edge of the arena. After carefully looking, they discovered that it was Cai Minghui. But now he didn't have any majestic appearance which he had at the beginning, the radiance of his flame lion armor was also dimmer, and the blood was flowing out from the corner of his mouth. He looked extremely battered and exhausted.

At that time, the silhouette of Ren Tianyou gradually came out from the smoke. And seeing his condition, everyone exclaimed.

Because compared to the sorry figure of Cai Minghui, one may well say Ren Tianyou was completely clean, basically not contaminated by a speck of dust. Under the impact of such strong energies, Ren Tianyou was capable enough to maintain such perfect condition, no wonder all of them were surprised.