Chapter 151: Before operation

Before operation

Standing at the edge of the huge crater, Ren Tianyou looked at his right hand, and saw his right hand was also slightly injured. Because he had use Rasen shuriken, his own right hand had also received the injury, but because the physique of Ren Tianyou was more powerful than Naruto due to taijutsu training for several years, he had received only light injury in his hand which was not that serious. But even like this, Ren Tianyou didn't dare to use this move every so and often, as he had not learned sage mode yet, and also had not completely mastered Rasen shuriken. Ren Tianyou had used this move this time, because he wanted to perfectly understand the power of this technique.

After that he jumped down to the bottom of the crater, then slowly walked towards Aibute who was currently laying on the ground. Arriving in front of the body of Aibute, Ren Tianyou saw that Aibute was continuously bleeding from his mouth and all over the body. It seems he won't be able to live any longer.

"Wicked human, it seems I still underestimated you. Cough cough." Seeing Ren Tianyou, Aibute cursed to Ren Tianyou, but this affected his body which was riddled with gaping wounds, so he coughed few times, and large amount of blood flowed out from his mouth. "You brat, don't be too proud of yourself, sooner or later we demon clan will definitely invade this Divine Wind continent again. That time will be arriving very soon, but it's too bad, you will not be able to see that, because it is impossible for you to leave this place alive.............."

"Noisy!" Before Aibute was able to finish talking, Ren Tianyou coldly snorted, then his right hand drew his sword of kusanagi, and directly stabbed the neck of Aibute, ending his life. And along with the death of Aibute, the mission of Ren Tianyou was also completed. So inside his mind, he heard the system prompt about him obtaining 20,000 system points and the Shakuton (Scorch style) kekkei genkai (bloodline limit). Obtaining Shakuton (Scorch style) kekkei genkai (bloodline limit), Ren Tianyou didn't feel pain like he did when he had obtained Shikotsumyaku (Dead Bone Pulse), the system suddenly released a golden colored energy which wrapped around his body, then he immediately sensed new power inside his bloodline.

After that Ren Tianyou didn't urgently rush to test out this newly obtained Shakuton (Scorch style), rather looked at a things inside the exchange system, "Hei hei. I was waiting to exchange this fellow for a long time, now it will be extremely interesting at Ximen clan."

Forcedly calming himself down, Ren Tianyou again looked at the corpse of Aibute, tightly held his sword of kusanagi and cut opened his heart. Afterwards he took out a black colored energy crystal. There was a black colored flame inside this crystal, this was the divinity crystal of Aibute.

"Fu....., finally finished, now I should go out." Packing up the divinity crystal, Ren Tianyou exhaled, and relaxed his body. But just when Ren Tianyou was getting ready to leave, suddenly a strange change occurred.

A huge crack suddenly split open in the sky. And a terrifying space storm suddenly came out from inside this huge crack. And then, a huge black colored hand struck out from inside this space crack, and one of its huge finger poked towards Ren Tianyou.

"Not good." Seeing this sudden change, the eyes of Ren Tianyou showed a shocked expression. It was already too late to think, so he immediately poured out a huge amount of eye power from his both eyes, and a purple colored energy immediately started to appear on the surface of his body. And this purple colored energy condensed into huge demon god whose body was covered with purple colored flame energy.

After that Ren Tianyou immediately controlled Susanoo, and placed Yata Mirror in front of his body. Just after that he heard 'peng' a loud sound, and then Susanoo accompanied by Ren Tianyou was directly sent flying by the poke of this this huge finger. Then after a while he heavily fell down on ground which was far away from his original location.