Chapter 164: New eyes

New eyes

"No, elder sister Yue'er!" Seeing that the Sword of Totsuka had unexpectedly directly stabbed through the body of his highly esteemed elder sister Yue'er whom he loved extremely dearly, Ren Tianyou immediately rushed over to her side along with the roar filled with remorse. And because of the violent fluctuation in the state of mind of Ren Tianyou, his five shadow clones also changed into several white smokes and disappeared. The Sword of Totsuka that was stabbing through the body of Ximen Yue'er also disappeared, and the body of Ximen Yue'er slowly fell towards the ground from the sky.

At this time, a figure suddenly appeared beneath her, and caught her body. That figure nevertheless was Ren Tianyou who had very quickly rushed over.

Holding the body of Ximen Yue'er in his hand, Ren Tianyou half-squatted on the ground. Seeing that large cut open wound on her abdomen, furthermore continuously flowing out blood from that wound, the tears of extreme remorse continuously flowed out from his eyes. He placed his right hand on that wound from where blood was continuously flowing out, and a blue colored light shined on the palm of his right hand. Ren Tianyou exerted all of his effort to use medical ninjutsu to heal her. "Elder sister Yue'er, why are you so stupid, why did you come over here?"

"Cough cough!" Ximen Yue'er coughed several times, and spat out a mouthful of blood. "Silly little brother, when all is said and done, he is still my father."

"No, elder sister Yue'er, he is not fit to be the father, he is also not worth for you to do this. I beg you, I beg you, please don't die. I don't want revenge, I don't need revenge for this hatred, I just want you to live." Feeling the body of Ximen Yue'er was gradually becoming cold, furthermore regardless of how much he exerted himself, the blood was still continuously flowing out from the wound of her abdomen, Ren Tianyou hoarsely roared.

"Silly little brother, regardless of his mistakes, when all is said and done, he is our father. Elder sister also knew that you were bearing hardship in your childhood, but elder sister hates herself for being busy with cultivating, and failed to take care of you at that time. This was elder sister's mistake, so elder sister preferred to use her own blood to wash off the hatred in your heart." Looking straight at the face of Ren Tianyou, Ximen Yue'er extended her hand and touched the face of Ren Tianyou. Then continued in a soft and gentle voice, "Silly little brother, you have already killed enough people, you should not go down the wrong path like this anymore. Stop your revenge, and like that you will truly obtain real happiness."

"Elder sister Yue'er, I promise you, I promise you anything, I will forget about this revenge, I just want you to survive, I just want you to live, nothing more." Feeling the body of Ximen Yue'er was becoming even colder, Ren Tianyou panicked and continuously spoke to her.

"As long as you live.....happily......elder sister.....die......no regret!" Feeling her life force was gradually running out, Ximen Yue'er stammeringly said. The world she was seeing with her eyes slowly blurred, the strength inside her body also slowly left her, after that accompanied by her slowly closing eyes, her hand fell down from the face of Ren Tianyou.

"Elder sister Yue'er!" Seeing Ximen Yue'er had already closed her eyes, and there was no sign of breathing from her, Ren Tianyou looked towards the sky and loudly roared which was filled with deep regret. He began to remember how Ximen Yue'er had taken care of him during his childhood, how she didn't attend to cultivation sometime because of him, how she carefully rubbed medicine on his wounds he suffered, and how she had protected him from being bullied when she saw it, one after another. At the heart of Ximen Tianlong, Ximen Yue'er was not only his elder sister, but was also the figure of mother herself.

Along with the flow of tears of deep remorse from the eyes of Ren Tianyou, the chakra inside his body suddenly began to stir violently. Powerful chakra scattered everywhere within the body, unceasingly destroying the internal organs of Ren Tianyou. And along with the riot of chakra, this powerful chakra slowly overflowed from inside his body, which changed into a light blue colored light beam and completely surrounded the body of Ren Tianyou. At this time, a purple colored energy suddenly come out from inside Ren Tianyou's sea of consciousness, seeped into the internal organs of Ren Tianyou, and continuously repair his damaged internal organs, which were being unceasingly destroyed by the riot of chakra.