Chapter 107: Right eye's Kamui

Right eye's Kamui

At the back of that long line, Ren Tianyou boringly waited for a long period of time. Only after one hour had passed, the turn of Ren Tianyou came. This clearly shows the influence of 'Jealous Heaven' mercenary group. Merely recruiting members for the mission, and so many peoples were scrambling for registration.

Noticing it was his turn, Ren Tianyou who was already sleepy due to waiting for a long time, immediately stepped forward in front of that sitting little girl who was wearing a purple colored clothing. As Ren Tianyou draw near that girl, suddenly those several experts jointly released a formidable aura and oppressed Ren Tianyou, as if they wanted to force Ren Tianyou to fall the ground. This was the first test.

When a cultivator cultivates daily and increases their cultivation, their body would also forms a special force. This force doesn't count as an energy on its own, but can be understand as a kind of natural oppression. If people with low strength was exposed to this oppressing aura of people with high strength for a long time, then that oppressing force might directly break through the defense of the heart of that low strength people, turning him into a madman or even idiot. If some of the extremely high ranked experts released their aura, then those peoples with low strength won't even be able to come near that expert, and even all the animals and birds would scramble to escape from that place. As the proverb says, a dead, starved camel is still bigger than horse, even if high level experts was in dire straits, those weaker peoples are not capable to take advantage of that condition.

Facing the oppressing aura of four or five Swords Master-ranked warriors, Ren Tianyou didn't even have a slightest change in his face, just slowly advanced towards them.

"Eh? Didn't expect that you with merely intermediate-ranked strength actually was able to withstand their oppressing aura, however we are sorry, our minimum requirement is having the Swords Master-ranked strength. And it seems you do not meet our minimum requirement." Seeing that Ren Tianyou with only the strength of Intermediate Fighter-rank was able to withstand the oppressive aura of her guards, she exclaimed in surprise and also looked at Ren Tianyou with surprise written all over her face. But after a moment she thought that Ren Tianyou was relaying on some kind of mysterious alchemy item, to withstand the oppressive aura of her guards. But she absolutely would never thought that this intermediate-ranked warrior in front of her, had already stained his hand with the blood of two Deity-ranked experts and also a Deity-ranked dragon.

"Intermediate Fighter? Maybe so. But I am not interested on your commission and mission. I merely came here because you are going to God weeping region, and by coincident I also want to go there, so I want a ride on your boat." Hearing this young girl, Ren Tianyou helplessly shrugged his shoulder and said.

"Impudent, actually daring to speak like this to our family miss. You are courting death." Hearing what Ren Tianyou had just said, before that young girl in purple dress could speak, one of those guards on her side immediately roared, and he released his oppressing aura without holding back towards Ren Tianyou.

"No need to use your boring oppressing aura on me again, it's useless against me." Sensing that guard was again trying to oppress his using his aura, Ren Tianyou just said dully without caring. "And also when master is speaking, you small guards shouldn't interrupt."

"You............" Hearing Ren Tianyou, the face of that guard instantly become very red, then rays of light flashed on his body, and instantly changed into a cyan colored light beam and rushed towards Ren Tianyou. Then he had already took out his weapon as he appeared in front of Ren Tianyou.

"Ah, Aliu stop!" When she felt energy fluctuation at her side, that young girl already knew that it was bad, so hastily yelled to stop that guard. But she was a step too late, the sword of that guard was already in front of Ren Tianyou.