Chapter 155: Known by many

Known by many

Ren Tianyou and others dispersed and rushed towards the crowd of guards. Although the strength of all of these guards were Great Sword Master at minimum, furthermore there were more than 10 Saint ranked experts within them, they didn't even put these guards in their eyes. Perhaps this kind of strength was extremely formidable in the eyes of ordinary people, but how could these four people of Akatsuki organization be ordinary person?

First of all, no need to talk about Ren Tianyou, White Tiger and Void, both of them were elite juniors from ancient 100 clans, had access to the most perfect inheritance, and had already reached Deity rank in strength. Because of the special characteristics of his blood lineage, White Tiger had already reached High-Sword Deity in strength. And although the strength of Void was only at Mid-Sword Deity, nevertheless combining it with his special blood lineage—-Heart death, he was able to surpass his level, and battle against the Peak-Deity ranked experts.

Although the strength of Vermilion Bird was only at peak-Saint rank, nevertheless her Phoenix God blood lineage was extremely formidable blood lineage, with which she could use flame of flame phoenix. The heat of this flame of flame phoenix was clear to everyone, it's said to be able to burn the heaven and exterminate the earth. And it's said that the possessor of this blood lineage could also bath in rebirth fire, and after bathing in rebirth fire their strength would increase further, but each person with Phoenix God blood lineage could bath in rebirth fire only once throughout their whole life, and they must have comprehend the power of Phoenix God blood lineage to certain extent to be able to use this ability.

Just like a wolf that had entered the flock of sheep, they directly started to kill these guards. Honestly speaking there was no resentment between these guards and Ren Tianyou, and the revenge target of Ren Tianyou was also only the members of Ximen clan. But currently he didn't take this into consideration, now all the people who stood in his way were his enemies. Regardless of who they were, this time he didn't mind to ruthlessly kill all of them.

"Chi!" the sword of kusanagi in the right hand of Ren Tianyou directly stabbed through the body of a guard who wanted to sneak attack Ren Tianyou from behind, ending his life. At the same time, 5-6 guards who were holding a long swords rushed towards Ren Tianyou from the front.

"Humph!" Seeing these incoming guards, Ren Tianyou snorted coldly, loosen his right hand, then the guard behind him fell down. After that he quickly made a series of hand seals, then his right hand emitted a powerful lightning. And an ear-piercing sound of birds chirping rang out.

Ren Tianyou slightly bowed, drooped his right hand, and the powerful lightning of Chidori shattered the hard floor of Soaring Dragon Villa. After that his eyes firmly locked on to the incoming guards who were about to arrive in front of him.

"Swish!" The body of Ren Tianyou blurred and disappeared from his original location, leaving behind only his after image. Then Ren Tianyou instantly arrived in front of the foremost guard, and under the unable to believe expression of this guard, the chidori in the right hand of Ren Tianyou directly stabbed his body, making a huge hole in his abdomen.

"Eh!?" This guard was surprised and he wanted to open his mouth and groan in pain, but due to the continuous flow of lightning of chidori to his body, his body was completely paralyzed. After that he sensed that he was slowly losing all of his strength, and finally slowly closed his eyes forever.

"First one!" Ren Tianyou gloomily said, then he took out his right hand which was covered with chidori from the corpse of already dead guard, then he continued to rush in front of him. Because he was drooping his right hand, the chidori in his right hand continued to cut open a long ravine on the floor, and very quickly he made a contact with second guard. Seeing the fate of the first guard, this guard had already taken a precaution against the move of Ren Tianyou. When Ren Tianyou almost arrived in front of him, the long sword in his right hand emitted a yellow colored radiance and then he chopped it towards the head of Ren Tianyou.