Chapter 26: Entering inside Supreme light Academy

Ren Tianyou, Luo Tianxing and others started to eat breakfast at the third floor of the restaurant. Although the ruckus of the Chidori Stream had already died down and no one knew that the one who had created this ruckus was him, still he wanted to quickly finish eating and quickly depart from this place as soon as possible!

Ren Tianyou was completely satisfied with these sumptuous meal. Once they finished eating, Luo Tianxing and others quickly left the restaurant and rushed towards the imperial capital of Supreme Feilu Empire, Kalisi.

After travelling for three days, they finally arrived at the imperial capital, Kalisi city. This city was incomparably huge city. As far as his eyes could see, he only saw city walls and couldn't see the other end of the walls. In front of them there were three huge city gate. Among them, middle one was the biggest, but currently that biggest gate was completely closed. This city gate only opens at the time of welcoming emissary of the country or at similar level important events.

"Finally! Tianyou, you don't know, this is our clan's imperial capital, Kalisi city." Long You who was riding on the gale horse sigh with feelings and mentioned.

"Hehe, this city is worthy to be called imperial capital. Sure enough, it's flourishing." Seeing this flourishing Kalisi city, Ren Tianyou mentioned with admiration.

"Haha, let's enter the city without wasting any time!" Li Feng urged everyone and started to head towards the entrance of the city.

Ren Tianyou and all others get down from their horses and started to walk towards the city. "Oh, that's right, Tianyou, you can come with me to my clan. It is important for us to visit our clan first." Li Feng said to Ren Tianyou.

"Haha, don't want to. I want to go to the Supreme Light Academy first! Honestly speaking, I have never been to academy before this, so I am little bit curious about this academy!" Ren Tianyou laughed and refused the good intention of Li Feng.

"That is also ok! After we finished visiting our clan, we will look for you inside the academy." Nodding his head, Lan Yan mentioned.

"Ok, I will first go to academy. These four gale horse, Long You I think you should return them to its rightful owner!" Ren Tianyou after finished speaking, he laugh heartily and prepared to leave.

"Hey, Tianyou, you are going towards the wrong direction. You are heading towards east, Supreme Light Academy is at west side!" At this time, Luo Tianxing spoke with his loud voice. Hearing this Ren Tianyou immediately stopped and he staggered and almost fell down on the ground.

"Your sister, don't speak loudly ah." Ren Tianyou turned his head and roared towards Luo Tianxing with grief and indignation.

"Haha..........." Suddenly Lan Yan and others burst out with laughter, after hearing Ren Tianyou.

After separating with others, Ren Tianyou found Supreme Light Academy at noon. Finally seeing this academy, immediately he was shocked in his heart, f**k, is this still in the middle of city!

At the entrance of this academy, there were two tall and upright statues. These were the creator of Supreme Light Academy. One of them was dean named, Divine King Xing Huo and other was vice-dean named, Sword God Yan Liluo!

Ren Tianyou arrived at the entrance of academy, but the guards suddenly stopped him and asked, "Halt, who are you?"

"That, I came here to register and enter this academy!"

"Enrollment time is already over. Currently there is only one other method to enter the academy, that is to use force, however is your strength enough to force your way inside the academy.............tsktsk, still not leaving already!" After hearing the purpose of Ren Tianyou, he looked at Ren Tianyou for a while and determined the strength level of Ren Tianyou was only Intermediate Fighter level, so clicking his tongue he told him to leave.