Chapter 185: Despicable Ren Tianyou

Despicable Ren Tianyou

"Yes, I also know that asking 10 bottles of Spring of Life at once is a little daylight robbery." Ren Tianyou slowly opened his mouth. From the beginning, he already knew that this would happen, but he really had no other choice. When he entered Elven forest, he had already noted this, and had prepared a plan. So he was not afraid of Elf Queen disagreeing to it, but he want to use that method only as a last resort or to never use that method. Because if he use that method, then that would be equivalent to thoroughly offending the Elf clan. So he wanted to persuade them first, "However this Spring of Life is extremely important for my friend's life. So even if I have to pay extremely big price, I will obtain it."

"And I also know that there is no free meal in this world, in order to get something, one must pay a corresponding price, so Your Majesty the Queen, as long as I can accomplish it, I'll help Your Majesty to accomplish anything, whether that is obtaining gold coins, magic cores, divinity crystals, or even battle skills. I will help Your Highness to get them." Ren Tianyou firmly stared at Elf Queen standing in front of him and said sincerely.

"Thank you for Your Highness's good intentions, but it's too bad, I cannot give Your Highness these 10 bottles of Spring of Life." Elf Queen shook her head slowly, and rejected the request of Ren Tianyou. The importance of Spring of Life towards Elf clan was very significant, so how could she suddenly give out 10 bottles to outsiders?

"Your Majesty the Queen, don't be this hasty to reject, could it be that you will no longer reconsider my conditions?" Hearing the immediate rejection, the complexion of Ren Tianyou slowly sunk, then firmly staring at Elf Queen, he said.

"No need to reconsider, furthermore we will also not fuss about the matter of Your Excellency trespassing to our Elf Source, so I hope Your Highness would leave as soon as possible." Elf Queen didn't hesitate to again reject Ren Tianyou immediately, furthermore she asked him to leave as soon as possible.

"HAHA HAHAHA......." Hearing Elf Queen, Ren Tianyou raised his head and madly laughed. Then staring at Elf Queen, he coldly said, "Leave? Humph, I have not attain my objective, so how can I leave."

"Is Your Excellency looking for a fight? Humph, do you think you can confront our whole Elf clan by yourself?" Hearing Ren Tianyou, Elf Queen suddenly released her horrifying aura, which firmly locked on to Ren Tianyou. And those four elders of Elf clan also firmly locked on to him with their powerful aura, as if he misspoke one word, they would immediately initiate attacking.

"No need to talk about your whole Elf clan, I am not even able to defeat you alone." Hearing Elf Queen, and sensing her horrifying aura, Ren Tianyou cursed inside his heart. This was the gap of strength. Although his Sharingan had many top-notch doujutsu, but he didn't dare to be certain that he could burn the body of these people with his Ameterasu, as they would definitely be able to dodge it easily. His left eye's kamui might be the only biggest killing weapon. And although Tsukuyomi was powerful, but these experts of God domain's spirit power was too powerful, so Ren Tianyou was uncertain whether they could see through his Tsukuyomi. If they did, then his eyes would definitely receive a powerful backlash. So unless he advanced to Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, strengthening his eye power enough to control kyuubi, he feared to carelessly use doujutsu on them.

Although Amatarasu was powerful, but its burning speed was very slow, so the enemies could easily dodge relying on their speed. If first time it didn't land on enemy, then next one would be very unlikely to hit. As for left eye's kamui, the injury in the eye he would suffer from using this doujutsu was too big, so as long as it was out of absolute necessity, he would not use it rashly.

As for Susanoo, although the attack was powerful and defense was matchless, but half body Susanoo didn't have the heaven defying ability. It's not like it was not broken through in Naruto world, and Ren Tianyou clearly remembered that, at Tower of Babel, how that mysterious finger had poked Susanoo flying.