Chapter 119: Group brawl? That is just a joke

Group brawl? That is just a joke

Along with the voice of Shukaku, two pyramids were instantly formed, and those two skeleton ferocious beasts were permanently sealed inside it.

Just then, a huge dim green colored fire ball came towards the direction of Ren Tianyou who was standing on the top of the head of Shukaku. But just before this fire ball could hit Ren Tianyou, under the control of Shukaku, huge amount of sands which took the form of sturdy sand shield appeared in front of Ren Tianyou to block this fire ball. After blocking this fireball, endless sands surrounded this fire ball, and buried that fire ball inside the endless sands. Shukaku felt that this green colored fire ball was troublesome, so it had directly use its sands and buried it.

Seeing that that mysterious person had already escaped and also had suddenly made a surprise attack, Ren Tianyou and Shukaku stared in front of them. They saw that this mysterious man was able to escape completely unscathed from the Atsugai (Pressure Damage) attack of Ren Tianyou. On the other hand, seeing these two pyramids in front of him, the energy of this mysterious person ceaselessly roll over and over, and his aura suddenly rose sharply. This aura was many times more powerful than the aura just a moment ago, as if he had completely released his shackles.

"This is..........?" Sensing the extremely horrifying aura of this mysterious person, the expression of Ren Tianyou gradually became solemn. Before Ren Tianyou had only sensed a little bit of danger from this guy, but now Ren Tianyou could sense real danger from this guy.

"Bastards, don't even think about returning alive from here." The aura of this mysterious person was still continuously increasing. Then looking at the huge body of Shukaku and also to Ren Tianyou who was at the top of its head, he coldly spoke towards them. Then that mysterious person opened his mouth, and a shrill sound came out from his mouth which spread widely all over the God Weeping region. Hearing this ear-piercing shrill of that mysterious person, Ren Tianyou couldn't help but to cover his both ears, and his body was covered with a layer of goose bumps.

"F**k, if you are unable to defeat, then just surrender, why are you yelling like this?" Ren Tianyou cursed inside his heart, this sound was just like the unpleasant sound which he had heard on the Earth when the students used their nails to scrape the black board. This sound could drive someone to his death.

But after the sound was over, Ren Tianyou suddenly felt something was wrong, because inside his mental perception, innumerable powerful energies were continuously rushing towards his direction in a high speed. Very soon, innumerable skeleton ferocious beasts having human, magical beasts, demons............and so on appearance appeared in Ren Tianyou's line of sight. At the very least there were several thousand strong skeleton ferocious beasts, and they had already surrounded both Ren Tianyou and Shukaku. The number was still continuously increasing. Furthermore it seems these innumerable skeleton ferocious beasts were summoned by this mysterious person.

"F**k you, resorting to group brawl ah." Looking at those countless skeleton ferocious beasts around his surroundings, instantly large amount of cold sweat started to flow out from Ren Tianyou's forehead. But there was not even a slight trace of fear on his face, as far as he believed, if strength was insufficient, only the high quantity of numbers were not the least effective, against someone extremely strong. Just like Uchiha Madara in the Naruto world, he alone faced the allied forces of this ninja world, but he didn't even had a single trace of fear, and he alone completely eliminated the whole division of allied forces, even two kage level expert were almost dead in that battle. Although the current strength of Ren Tianyou was still far from having reached the point of Uchiha Madara, nevertheless sooner or later he would reach, no, he would surpass him, and become the person who is able to confront against the whole world. At that time, who would dare to block his steps?