Chapter 141: Surrounded (2 in 1)

Surrounded (2 in 1)

The eyes were blurred for a moment, and when the vision of his eyes resumed, Ren Tianyou discovered that he was already in the middle of unfamiliar environment.

After looking around, Ren Tianyou became even more careful. In this unfamiliar environment of this Tower of Babel, he had no choice but to be extremely cautious.

After that Ren Tianyou once again carefully examined the surroundings around him, and discovered that currently he was inside a huge forest. There were only tall and big trees all around him, and these trees were far more sturdy and tall compared to the trees of Magical beasts' forest. The sky above was emitting a layer upon layer of soft white light, which illuminate this entire place.

"It seems currently I am in the middle of forest." After looking around him, Ren Tianyou thought inside his mind. "Since it is like this, I should hurry and pass through the 6 dao domain of this first floor, and enter second floor. This will be my first objective."

From the person of Demon clan who was caught by Ren Tianyou, he had learned that many experts of demon clans were sealed inside the Tower of Babel. But although those remnants of demon clan who were wandering Divine Wind continent know this information, nevertheless they didn't know the specific location of this Tower of Babel. As a result, they were completely powerless to rescue these experts of demon clan.

After getting this information, the voice of system was directly transmitted to the brain of Ren Tianyou, so Ren Tianyou had no other choice but to come to this Tower of Babel.

"Enter the Tower of Babel, and kill a member of demon clan who is sealed inside. Rewards: 20,000 system points, and Shakuton (Scorch Style) kekkei genkai (Bloodline limit). Unlimited time. Killing any member of demon clan is alright, but must be a sealed demon clan."

It was because of this mission, Ren Tianyou was unable to hold back and wanted to enter Tower of Babel before anything else. Ren Tianyou had even delayed the matter of going to the Ximen clan due to this mission, and sent only White Tiger and Void first.

No need to speak about system points, this Shakuton (Scorch Style) kekkei genkai (Bloodline limit) would definitely help him greatly to enhance his strength.

And from the information he got form that captured demon clan's member, Ren Tianyou knew that all of those sealed experts of demon clan were extremely strong. But after listening to the narration about experts of God realm from Li Jianrong, Ren Tianyou had estimated that, basically the strength of those sealed experts of demon clan would be at the level of God realm in minimum. So even Ren Tianyou himself didn't know whether he could deal with them.

But the only good news was, all of them were in the state of sealed, and they were unable to bring out to play their whole strength. And these experts of demon clan were sealed on the basis of their strength, so Ren Tianyou estimated that the experts of demon clan sealed in the 2nd floor of Tower of Babel were weakest among all the experts of demon clan sealed in this tower. As for the 1st floor, he estimated that all of them were already eradicated by the experts of the academy, after all the academy treat this 1st floor as a refine with fire test location, so it was impossible to let such dangerous existence to exist in this place.

Sorting out his train of thought, Ren Tianyou jumped on the tree in front of him, then quickly started to jump from one tree to another, and advanced towards the deeper part of Tower of Babel in a high speed.

After advancing for more than 10 minutes, Ren Tianyou suddenly heard a sound from above him. Hearing this sound, Ren Tianyou couldn't help but to raise his head and look over. Then above his head, he saw a huge bird type blood beast who was flying towards him by flapping its huge wings. And after it arrived above Ren Tianyou, it immediately waved its sharp pointed claws towards his head.