Chapter 33: Babel Tower

Tower of Babel

Ren Tianyou and others laughed for a while, after that they went to academy to bring back some daily necessities to the room of Ren Tianyou. After that Ren Tianyou remembered about that Tower of Babel, which was mentioned by Li Yun, so he asked Li Feng and others about this tower.

"Tower of Babel, we also don't know many things about this tower!" Shaking his head, Lan Yan said.

"We only know that, even before this Supreme Light Academy was established, this Tower of Babel already existed inside the ground of this academy. As far as where it located is, what it is, how it looks like and so on, none of us know about it. And it is also forbidden to spread rumor about this Tower of Babel." Long You explained slowly.

"We all are only first grade. Currently we just need to inform teacher that we completed trial by fire assignment at Magical Beasts' Forest, and after that we can obtain the permission to enter this mysterious Tower of Babel."

"Can't you ask about this to your clan elders? Aren't the background of all of you not that simple?" Ren Tianyou asked curiously.

"Long You is the third prince of the royal family, Long Luoluo is seventh princess, as for Luo Tianxing and his sister, their father is Grand Marshal. He is in charge of one-third army of the empire, and is known as 'Crazy Blood War God', and he is Saint ranked warrior. The clan of Li Feng is also not weak. They are aristocratic clan of illusionists, whole clan members are expert in cultivating illusions. And as for my clan, heh heh, we do business." Lan Yan slowly explained.

"Heh heh, the family of Lan Yan is very rich. Do you know the Lan Diyin Auction house in the imperial city? That is theirs' auction house!" Li Feng added.

"F**k, that auction house belong to your clan!" Suddenly Ren Tianyou rolled his eyes and said.

"Yes, what happened?" Seeing the odd reaction of Ren Tianyou, Lan Yan asked.

"Today I went to that auction house, and sold all the magical beasts' core that I had collected in those two years, and got more than 600,000 gold coins."

"Eh..............." Lan Yan and others were a bit surprised, what is this, their good friend was shortage in money and he sold his everything he had in his friend's house.

"Well, no need to speak about this anymore. Didn't you all asked your clan's elder about this Tower of Babel?" Ren Tianyou was mostly curious about this Tower of Babel.

"We asked about it, but they said that after we enter, we will know about it ourselves, and didn't disclosed a single word bout Tower of Babel." Li Fen said.

"That's right, big brother Tianyou. My father always loves me very much, but even he didn't tell me a single word about Tower of Babel. I'm very angry!" Long Luoluo added.

Listening the explanation of Lan Yan and others, Ren Tianyou started to thought, 'why didn't anyone gave any information on this Tower of Babel, even an emperor himself is keeping it a secret from his own sons and daughters. In addition to this, today he encountered that mysterious youth. That special aura surrounding around his body resemble the specific race which Ximen Tianlong had accidently read in ancient book. Still, truly interesting, seems like the decision to come to this academy was indeed correct.'

"Tianyou, what's going on with you?" Patting Ren Tianyou who was deeply thinking, Li Feng asked.

"Hehe, its nothing! Just thinking about Tower of Babel." Ren Tianyou replied.

"Well, don't think any more about it. Oh, it's already this late. Let's go to eat something first." Long You pulled Ren Tianyou and started to head towards dining hall.