Chapter 41: Cultivation room ranking competition

"Hell Stab Three-Finger Spear Hand! (Sanbon Nukite!)" Along with the shout, Ren Tianyou looked as if he had turn into sharp spear of lightning rushing towards the 'Sky Dividing Sea Wave' attack of Sun Chuqian.

In the Naruto world, Hell Stab Three-Finger Spear Hand was one of the unique skill of the Third Raikage. The main principle behind this skill was to concentrate a considerable amount of lightning chakra into just the finger-tips of a single hand and then thrusting that hand towards the opponents. Initially use four fingers to attack, and with the reduction of number of fingers, the attack power continuously increase. And when used only one finger, it would have the strongest attack power, thus it was named strongest spear. In those year, when eight tailed-beast of Hidden cloud village had run amok, Third Raikage alone had prevented the amok of eight tailed-beast. And at that time, he had used this Thrust of Hell (Jigokuzuki) to completely cut off all the tails of eight tailed-beast. You can say that this jutsu was fierce and cruel to the extreme, and it was similar to Chidori but the power of Thrust of Hell skill was higher.

................

When Ren Tian who had turned into a lightning spear and the 'Sky Dividing Sea Wave' attack of Sun Chuqian finally met, in an instant the Hell Stab Three-Finger Spear Hand of Ren Tianyou slowly split open the 'Sky Dividing Sea Wave' attack of Sun Chuqian.

From the very beginning, Ren Tianyou had a plan to learn successive Raikage's ninjutsu. These ninjutsu of lightning system not only far surpass ordinary people in terms of speed, even the Fourth Hokage himself using Hiraishin no Jutsu (Flying Raijin Jutsu) is powerless and tries to avoid to engage them in a close combat. And there was also a ninjutsu to create the armor of lightning chakra for the defense of whole body. Even the Wind style—Rashenshuriken attack of Naruto was powerless to split open this defense. In addition to this, the attack power was also far more powerful, the Thrust of Hell skill——-Hell Stab One-Finger Hand (Jigokuzuki Ippon Nukite) was known as the strongest spear of Third Raikage.

In the beginning, Ren Tianyou had already discovered the method to learn this ninjutsu, but at that time he hadn't mastered chakra nature change of lightning system. As a result, that time, he could only look at it enviously but couldn't cultivate. So at that time, he memorized the learning method of this ninjutsu and prepared himself to learn it first after mastering lightning system nature change. Now Ren Tianyou had only learned the initial stage of this ninjutsu. He had already gone through many training, so his body was already capable enough to endure lightning system chakra and cope with fire chakra nature change too. Although the Hell Stab Three-Finger Spear Hand attack of Ren Tianyou was only of initial stage, and couldn't even compared to the same attack of Third Raikage, nevertheless it shouldn't be underestimated.

The people on the audience saw that Ren Tianyou had rushed towards the huge wave (sword slash) without even taking out his weapon, but he was still able to cut open that sword slash, this..........

Ren Tianyou ignored the amazement of the audience, and still continued to change chakra into lightning system chakra. And continued to press forward his 'Hell Stab Three-Finger Spear Hand' towards 'Sky Dividing Sea Wave'.

This 'Sky Dividing Sea Wave' couldn't stop the step of Ren Tianyou anymore. After split opening the 'Sky Dividing Sea Wave', Ren Tianyou continued to advance towards blankly standing Sun Chuqian.

When the right hand of Ren Tianyou was just 10 centimeter away from the forehead of Sun Chuqian, he stopped his hand. After all this was just a test, it was not necessary to kill the opponent.

Sun Chuqian blankly watched the lightning chakra covered right hand of Ren Tianyou in front of her. Because the distance between the right hand and her face was very near, her beautiful face was feeling slight numbness. She had used all the power from her body in that attack, but it was unexpectedly split open easily, how can she accept this fact!