Chapter 167: Earth Mountain god

Earth Mountain god

Looking at Ximen Zhou and Ximen Wuyan who were preparing to jointly attack him, Ren Tianyou quickly made a series of hand seals. Now Ren Tianyou's speed of making hand seals was extraordinary, he would leave behind after images while he made a series of hand seals. In a blink of an eye, he had already completed making the required hand seals.

"Raiton—-Gian! (Lightning Style—-False Darkness!)"

Along with the voice of Ren Tianyou, a dazzling lightning spear flickered in the sky above his head. And a successive sounds of crackling thunder rang out, along with powerful lightning chakra fluctuation.

After that, along with a swish sound, this lightning sphere suddenly stretched rapidly, then changing into a huge lightning spear, it pierced towards Ximen Zhou.

"Humph!" Seeing this rapidly advancing lightning spear, Ximen Zhou snorted with disdain, and extended his right hand covered with dragon scales. And this right hand which had already changed into dragon claw, was also glimmering with brutal aura of gold dragon battle qi.

"Hong!" This sharp-pointed lightning spear collided straight with the right hand of Ximen Zhou. Sharp-pointed lightning and the golden colored saint battle qi of Ximen Zhou's right hand continuously clashed and tried to swallow each other. The powerful impact of false darkness forced Ximen Zhou to unceasingly retreat back. It seemed like this lightning wanted to break through the obstruction of Saint dragon battle qi, and stab the body of Ximen Zhou.

Seeing that Ximen Zhou was temporarily stopped, Ren Tianyou turned around and looked at Ximen Wuyan behind him. Then the Wuxing pattern of his right eye rotated rapidly, and eye power gushed out from it spreading in all direction. The space all around suddenly rippled along with slight spatial fluctuation.

"Other side!"

Ren Tianyou simply spat out these two words, then along with the perception of Ren Tianyou, Ximen Wuyan and his surrounding space were already cut off from this space and send off to independent space cross-section for a short duration of time. So for the following 10 seconds, he could only stay within the space of three meters around him, and couldn't move any further.

Seeing that he had successfully trapped both Ximen Zhou and Ximen Wuyan temporarily, Ren Tianyou didn't hesitated, he directly stepped on the space cross-section and directly rushed towards underneath Ximen Kuang and Ximen Batian, no, precisely speaking, he was rushing towards Ximen Batian.

Seeing Ren Tianyou furthermore with Susanoo rushing towards them, the complexion of Ximen Kuang at the side of Ximen Batian suddenly changed. After that he immediately pulled Ximen Batian without slightest hesitation, changed into golden light, and fly away from that place. Because inside his heart he clearly understood that, with his strength of Low-god, he was powerless to stop Ren Tinayou. So he choose to flee from this place without a slightest hesitation.

"Want to run!" Seeing flying away golden light, Ren Tianyou cursed loudly. Then he immediately swung the Futsu no Mitama sword on the right hand of susanoo, and a powerful lightning flew out from the sword which chased after them.

Although they were very fast, but the sword slash of Ren Tianyou was even faster. Very quickly when it was about to reach them, this sword slash was intercepted by another golden colored light. Along with a loud dragon roar, a dazzling golden colored light dragon flashed in the path of sword light, and had hit the huge sword slash created by Ren Tianyou, slightly changing the direction of the huge slash, causing it to land on the far-off mountain, which destroyed that mountain along with extremely loud explosion sound.

Ren Tianyou looked towards the source of this golden dragon, and saw that it was Ximen Zhou whose body was radiating golden radiances, hurriedly flying towards this place. It seems he had already broken false darkness of Ren Tianyou.