Stalkers, Secrets and Lies chapter 9

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey guys!

New chapter for you! Hope you enjoy!

Please COMMENT and VOTE!!

Thanks  

Kirsty  

<3

Recap.....(Ethan's POV)

Another hour later and we made our way to the restaurant he was meeting this music producer in, his band were meeting him there. I stood about five feet away watching the area while he sat and had his meeting, it looked like it went quite well as when the producer guy left the band were all smiling and doing high fives. I smiled, Lia would be really pleased it went well for him, she was really excited about it this morning.

Chapter 9

Aaliyah's POV  

I walked out of the house quick, Ethan was so sweet, bringing my phone back for me and then lying in front of Johnny. I sighed and looked down at my hand as I got in my car, the big diamond ring felt so heavy on my hand. It felt more like a shackle than a ring, something I was trapped in instead of actually wanting. Mind you, Johnny has been so sweet since last night, we made love a couple of times, he was so considerate and loving then we fell asleep on the couch.

Hopefully he would stay like this, at least for a couple of weeks anyway. He promised me he would stay off the drugs and I think he would, at least until our next night out anyway, there is no way he'd be able to resist if his friends were doing it in front of him. I quickly called Becca and arranged to go out somewhere for the day, I told her I needed to talk to her and of course, being the best friend in the world she agreed immediately.

I made my way to Becca's and beeped the horn waiting for her outside her house. I didn't want to go in if she had all of those relatives in the house. I pulled out my phone while I was waiting and text Ethan:

 'Hi, sorry I couldn't really talk to you in front of Johnny, thank you for bringing my phone over for me, Ali'

I didn't even get a chance to thank him for not saying to Johnny why I was crying last night. My phone beeped immediately with a reply:

'No probs, congrats on the engagement, I'm pleased for you, if he really makes you happy x'

I frowned, what the hell does that mean? 'IF' he really makes me happy? God damn boy is always asking things that just aren't his business!

The car door opened and I jumped about a mile before realising it was Becca. "Hey girl" she said happily.

I waved my hand at her "Hi" I said waiting for her to notice the ring, she didn't even glance at it just gave me a funny look waiting for me to tell her what I wanted to talk to her about. I smiled and put my hand right in front of her face, "Like my new ring?" I asked teasingly.

She gasped and took my hand "Fucking hell Ali! You agreed to marry him?" she asked shocked, I took a deep breath.

I knew she wouldn't be pleased, she didn't like Johnny at all, she knew he could be an ass sometimes. "Yeah, he asked me again last night" I said grimacing waiting for her to explode at me.