Epilogue.

cast slideshow in mm>>>>

enjoy, loves❤️

~Jacob's POV

"She won't answer!" I panic, trying again and again to call Aliyah back after hearing her voicemail. I want to let her know that I love her, that I need her, with all that's in me. She's all I want, I was controlling douche who didn't even let her explain er side of the story, and now I've left her heartbroken.

"Did you get ahold of her?" I ask Roc.

"Kaylan said she ran off. She hasn't seen her since." FUUUUUCK. If I never get to reply, I just might lose it. I'll go insane. Aliyah Marae Johnson's love has made it's way into my soul, my heart, my mind, taking over my thoughts.

"I'm sorry, man." Roc leaves the room, giving me time to myself. The penthouse we've moved into is amazing, but I can't even focus on that right now.

All I want is her.

6 months later...

~Aliyah's POV

"Who are you here to visit?" The receptionist asks me. I look around, clutching my purse tightly. The walls are a pale, depressing blue. An old TV hangs in the corner, broadcasting local news. All types of teens are here, ranging in ages 13-19. Most of them look perfectly fine, but everybody's got a dark side. I've been here tons of times, but each time I notice something different.

"Um," I stammer, forgetting where I am. "Sorry, I'm here to see Jayden Ross." After everything that's happened, I can't say I don't care about him. He's in rehab, and is getting help. It would be wrong not to visit, I don't have a cold heart.

"Name?"

"Aliyah Johnson." C'mon lady, I'm here every two weeks. You know my name.

She flips through a stack of papers, probably looking for his visitation list.

She calls for Jayden through the intercom, and less than thirty seconds later he shows up, in a pair of sweats and a hoodie. He smiles when he sees me, and we take a seat at a table. His eyes have dark circles under them, his hair is a disheveled mess, and his breath reeks, but it's good to see him regardless.

"Hi Aliyah."

"Hey, how've you been?"

"I'm doing better, thanks. What about you? I see you cashin' out witcha' Mercedes-Benz convertible and all." He jokes.

"I'm not cashed out! I've been making some money, so I decided to treat myself to something nice, is that so wrong?"

"It's not, my bad. That internship must be paying nice, huh?" He says, craning his neck to get a peek of my white Benz in the parking lot.

"It's enough to take care of college and get my hair and nails done every now and then, if that's what you mean.

"That's great. Uh, how's Yasmine?" I was hoping he wouldn't ask, but he does every time I come. She doesn't visit as often.

"She's good, working on her Political Science major. She wants to be a lawyer." Yasmine and I go to the same university, 'coincidentally'. I know she got into at least 10 different schools, and she chose the one that accepted me.

"Perfect, grilling the shit out of people is her specialty." I laugh nervously, knowing there's a good chance she can probably hear us making fun of her.

I stay and catch up with Jayden for about ten minutes more, then left to go home. I'd been working at Capitol Records as a paid intern, as well as going to school for a degree in Music Technology. It's a bit much, but it's all worth it.

As I get in my car, I think back on my life before this. It's been half a year since Mindless Behavior left.

I've slowly gotten past the romance I once shared with Jacob, but every now and then I'll accidentally find a picture or something and feel a jump in my heart. I will never forgive myself for being so stubborn. That voice-mail probably sounded pathetic. Now I'll never know what he wanted to say at that party, I'll never know if he really did still love me, or if he was just buzzed and in the mood.

I drive down the street with the top down, let my hair fall from it's professional bun. About a week after he left, I took the blonde dye out, which had started to look dull anyways. l It's natural jet black shines in the sun. I smile in my rear-view mirror, and turn on the radio. Instantly, the new Jennifer Hudson single, 'Walk It Out' plays, so I turn it up louder, singing along. All my life, I've never really known what I wanted. To get out of New York? Check. To have my dream car? Double-check. To make music that inspires others? Working on it. To maybe one day having a loving husband and amazing family? Maybe, but that's not what I'm concerned about right now. I worried about love too much in high school, and it soiled the one chance I had. That being said, I'll wait for love to come.

And when it does, it will be beautiful.

۞۞۞۞۞۞

Aliyah graduated with a 3.5 GPA, and now attends California State University, and works as a paid intern at Capitol Records, where she will learn the ways of music production. She has become close friends with Brooklyn. She found out that aunt Jan and her grandmother had lied about Reymond going to jail, and has not spoken to Janelle in months.

Kaylan graduated with a 3.8 GPA, and moved to Florida, where she attends Florida Atlantic University, where she studies Pre-Med. She wants to be a physician. Her and Aliyah are still best friends, and keep in contact.

Emerald and Dana both graduated with 4.0 GPAs. Emerald goes to San Diego State University and is in an English major, in hopes to be a writer and have a top-selling book. Dana goes to the San Diego School of Creative and Performing Arts, where she pursues her career in acting. They both share a condo in San Diego, and keep in touch with Aliyah and Kaylan.

Yasmine and Laurielle graduated with 3.7 GPAs. They both attend California State University, and both study Political Science. Twinzies.

Snow graduated with a 4.0 GPA, which was pulled up rather quickly, in the last couple of months of school. She moved back to her hometown in Texas, where she will attend Texas State University with a Major in business law.

Cierra graduated with a 3.2 GPA. Upon graduation, she discovered she was pregnant. She picked up two jobs on campus in between classes at Sonoma State University to prepare for her baby.

Chris and Josh ended up dropping out, and now work at fast-food restaurants such as McDonalds and Subway.

Will was originally sentenced 8 months in jail, but after Kaylan testified, was extended to 5 years, plus two year probation.

Jayden is still in rehab, taking it one day at a time. He's been clean for three months, after buying from a dealer on his day out.

Zonnique, Bahja, and Breaunna became the girl group, OMG GIRLZ, courtesy of T.I, Nique's father.

As for Mindless Behavior, they blew up worldwide. After the Justin Bieber tour, they dropped their debut album, My Girl, and have become the next big boyband. They all graduated with 3.5 GPAs, and are now getting ready for their My Girl tour. None of them have met new girls, and don't plan to. Jacob still thinks about Aliyah everyday, still unable to erase her from his heart.

Not everything turned out so Bad after all.

But if you think this is the end, you've got another thing comin'.

(a/n) ahh!!! that's it! Bad is officially over!
I know I've said it a million times, but THAAAANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! If you commented, voted, or just read (a comment and vote would be nice but its coo) I appreciate each and every one of you, ily guys!