Chapter Thirty-Two

~Snow's POV
"I have good news and bad news." The doctor says as she walks in. My grip on Josh's hand so hard my knuckles are white. I took the test, and I'm praying that I don't have a baby.
"Good news first, please." I say, my leg trembling.
"Well, the good news is that you're not preg-"
"YES!" I rejoice, jumping out of the chair. The first thing I wanna do is punch Yasmine right in her face.
"That's great, babe!" Josh says,and I grab his head and give him a kiss, forgetting that the doctor is in the room.
"Oops, sorry. Just got a little excited." I giggle. My smile is so wide, my cheeks are growing cramps.
"Ok, what about the bad news?" I say. It can't possibly be that bad.
"It might be a little personal, it would be best if your male friend left the room for a couple of minutes."
What the hell?
"Uh, alright. I'll see you in a bit." Josh says before walking out.
"What's the bad news doc?" I'm slowly growing concerned. If she couldn't say it in front of Josh, it must be serious.
"Well, we ran the tests and you aren't pregnant, but..."
"But what?"
"Sandra, there's a possibility you might have Chlamydia."

~Aliyah's POV
[How Ya Doin'? by Little Mix] 

"Hey, how ya doin'? Sorry you can't get through
Why don't you leave your name and your number?
I will get back to you (ooh)

Ain't got no time for what you think can be described as love
I've cut your hold on me, you're missing me, I've had enough
It's been so long since you have treated me like I deserved

So long, baby, I'm gone
You can leave a message for me after the tone

You called, I missed it
You called, I missed it,
You called, and I missed it,
Never get back in, tired of listenin'."  Kaylan and I sang into the microphones. It's the semi-finals, and things are heating up rapidly. The only acts left are Kaylan and I, the boys, Zonnique and her girls, and Courtney.
When our set is over, I take a deep breath as I walked backstage.
"We did good." Kaylan says, holing her fist out.
"Mhm." I say in a fake ghetto accent, pounding my fist into hers.
She walks ahead into the auditorium to get her seat next to Will, but I'm not in a rush.
I hear muffled arguing from a distance, and stop in my tracks. It sounds like it's coming from the room the boys rehearse in.
Oh no. This can't be good.
I peek inside, and see Jacob and Prod getting into it.
Roc is trying to split it up, and Ray Ray's not even in there.

Jacob gets closer to Prod, and starts yelling in his face.
"WE SUPPOSED TO BE HOMIES, CRAIG. WE WAS A TEAM! HOW DO YOU THINK WE FEEL NIGGA?"
"You need to back up out my face, Prince." Prodigy says calmly.
"OR WHAT? YOU GON' GET YOUR SECURITY GUARDS ON ME SUPERSTAR?"
Superstar?

"Jacob, GET OUT OF MY FACE."
Jacob shoves Prodigy and its on.
Prodigy hits him in the jaw, and Jacob tackles him. I rush in, taking my heels off and running to them.
Jacob is on top of Prodigy, repeatedly punching him in the face.
"STOP! JACOB STOP IT!" I grab him by his shoulders and try to pry him off of Prodigy, although I would enjoy seeing Prod get his ass beat. Damn, Jacob can pack a punch!
Jacob gets off of Prodigy, and I lead him safely out of the room.
His eye is swollen, so I go to Kaylan and I's rehearsal room and grab a frozen Gatorade (Kaylan likes to put them in the freezer) and give it to him to cool the swelling. Thankfully, this happened after they performed.
"What the hell happened in there?" I ask as he puts the Gatorade to his eye.
Before he could answer, Jacob's vocal coach comes from the auditorium.

"Where have you guys been? They're about to do elimination!"
He eyes us over and scrunches his eyebrows.
"Jacob, what happened to your-"
"Long story, I'll explain later." He says before setting the Gatorade down and pulling out a pair of shades from his pocket.
How convenient.
Jacob and I walk into the auditorium and up onto the stage, followed by Roc,Prodigy, and Ray Ray. I wonder where he was.
"Alright, you all did amazing tonight. We can tell you've been working very hard. But sadly, one of you has to leave tonight. So, the act leaving tonight is..." My palms grow sweaty as I grip onto Kaylan's hand.
"Zonnique, Bahja, and Breaunna."
"YES." Kaylan shouts, quickly covering her mouth.
Oh my God.
Everyone in the auditorium looks at us, and I dig my nails into her hand as punishment.
I look over to the boys, and they aren't celebrating like every other week they've survived. It's almost...abnormal.