Chapter Fourteen

~Yasmine's POV 

When I walked out of the bathroom, I went back to the main hall. 

I danced for an hour, and got extremely hungry. 

I went to the food section, and got a plate of salad, and a Diet Coke. 

I ate with my girls, because I didn't want to smother Jayden. I was in love, but I also needed him for other reasons.  

I think. 

After eating, I drank down the rest of my coke, and threw my plate away. 

I went back to the table to grab a piece of gum out of my purse. 

I opened it, and my gum wasn't there. 

There was a phone, and a wrinkled up piece of paper. 

This was Cierra's purse. It had to be, because I remember her putting it next to mines in the bathroom. 

I took the piece of paper out, and smoothed it out before reading it.

Dear Kaylan, 

Hayyy Bestfrannn

If you're reading this, I'm probably gone. :( 

I love you deeply, remember that. Hey, at least now we can be together forever, right? 

I'm sorry for this. I didn't want things to end like this. But it was time. I hope you can understand. 

Love you bestfrannn :) Tell Chres I said byee, and to stop eating so damn much! LOL. 

Sincerely, Aliyah Marae Johnson.

OH 

MY 

FUCKING 

GOD. 

My mouth was wide open in shock. 

This is exactly what I needed. 

I ran to find Mimi, and showed her the letter. 

"Damn! " She exclaimed as she put her hand out for a high-five. 

I high-fived her, and told her to keep the letter in her purse so I could return Cierra's.  

Yasmine, you brilliant bitch.

~Emerald's POV 

It's been an hour since Craig asked me out, and I was more than ready to rip this dress off. 

Now all the special,sappy,slow songs were finished playing, and it was straight 'Turn up' time. 

As soon as 'Just Give Me A Reason' by P!nk finished, I excused myself to go change. 

"You want me to come?" Craig asked. 

I hesitated at first, but remembered it was a zip-up dress and I might need help getting into it. 

"Sure." 

We made our way off of the dance floor, and walked out of the venue. 

My mom pulled up right when I got outside. 

I took off my heels, and ran to her car, leaving Craig behind. 

"Mommy!" I exclaimed as I opened the car door to reveal my dress in the store bag, on a wire hanger. 

"Hey baby, you having fun?" She smiled. 

I nodded my head and took my dress. 

"What are you guys doing at home?" I asked, putting my heels in the car and taking out the flats.