Chapter Twenty-Seven

~Kaylan's POV
"So, I'm having a party this weekend. You guys wanna come?" Zonnique says.
Bitch, bye.
Everyone agrees except Dana and I.
"Cool." She says.
Zonnique then goes on to tell a story about some bitch at her school and you can tell by the look on everyone's faces that we clearly do not care. I actually miss Emerald and Ray Ray fighting right about now.
"I wonder how many times I have to jab her with this fork for her to shut the hell up." Dana whispers to me and I burst out in laughter.
They all look at me and I try to keep quiet, but I snicker every now and then picturing Dana jabbing a knife into Nique.

"And then she gon' have THE NERVE to call me a bitch! Like, damn! Can you believe that?!" She says, and we all mumble a reaction so she won't get upset, although no one was listening in the first place.
"I'm still not naming our daughter after you." Emerald says to Ray Ray.

Thank God.

"I don't see why not." He fights back.

"What kinda girl name is Ray Ray?"

"True that." Prodigy nods in agreement to Emeralds statement.

"Just spell it with a E instead of a Y!"

"You are the definition of dumbass."

"Maybe if it was just Rae, or Raelynn or something." Dana suggests.

"Raelynn is a pretty name." I add.

"But that would be naming it after him, like I wanna do that." Emerald says.

"She's got a point. How about-"

"Um, excuse you?" Zonnique says, and everyone stops to look at her, then back at me. I know she didn't just cut me off.

"I was telling a story, and you all shut me out. Kinda rude."

"Oh, didn't even notice. Whoops. Please go on with your 'amazingly intriguing story Zonnique." I joke, and crack a fake smile. She glares at me and I just smile.

"Back to this baby name." Dana says, completely shutting Zonnique out.

I could tell by the look on her face she wanted to attack me, but she's too much of a wimp to do it when I got my crew to back me up

I get text, and unlock my phone to read it. It's surprisingly from Roc.

'U needa chill. i know u dont like her but stop.' It reads.

'R u serious? She's a fucking psycho' I reply.

'Explain please.'

'So, I thought about what u said after Round Two, and decided to make things right. So I went to her house to APOLOGIZE, and she SICCED HER DOG ON ME. LIKE, WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT? AND THEN SHE GON HAVE THE NERVE TO SUBTWEET ME. Why her Roc? im not even jealous tho. She's crazy and needs help. '

I look up and his jaw is dropped in shock.

"Babe, you alright?" Zonnique says to Roc once she sees his reaction.

"Huh? Y-yeah, I'm coo. Can I talk to you for a sec?" He replies, and I try to hide the smirk on my lips.

Before she can answer, he pulls her and and they both walk out of the cafeteria.
Now, I'm completely against domestic violence, but I hope he smacks her across the face.
Twice.

~Aliyah's POV

"Didn't I tell you this is what you needed?" Jamal says as I list the blunt to my lips for what seems like the thousandth time in the past hour. Coming to his place was a good idea, at least it was at the moment. I had a chance to get away from everything, even if it was just for an hour or two. 
I wonder what everyone else is doing while I'm here? Has anyone come to look for me?
Probably not. Well, except Kaylan.
"Yeah, I guess so." I say. This house holds so many memories, good and bad. I take another puff as an attempt to push them back, to block out all my thoughts. 
Twenty minutes later, I can barely think straight. Anger towards Jacob slowly boils up, and I'm at the point where I wanna pull a Kaylan and go wreck his car.
 I get a text from Jayden, and open it.