Chapter One

(A/N) SEQUEL! TUUUUURN UUUP!
Alright, I hope you guys enjoy this first chapter, it's more of a prologue, buut I didn't feel like making a separate prologue, and the first chapter. So here ya go!
Enjoy beautifuls <3

~Aliyah's POV

Nobody's perfect, nobody's perfect ey, ey

But you're perfect for me

Nobody's perfect, nobody's perfect ey,

But you're perfect for me

We rollin', we ridin'

He like to go inside and

I love to go all night and

We rock the b-

I press 'Ok' on my cell phone, silencing the J.Cole wake-up call.

I roll out of bed, suprisingly not falling out. I stand up, run my fingers through my hair, and walk to the bathroom,hoping she's not in there yet.

"Aye, why'd you stop the song, I was jammin' out!" I hear my best friends voice call out from the bathroom, indicating that I failed in trying to get up first.

"Damn it." I mumbled under my breath.

The door swung open, revealing Kaylan, in a Lauren Moshi Farrah sunglasses white crop top, a pair of light blue ripped capris, a pair of black Supras, and the infamous heart necklace she got from Roc. Her hair is straightened, and there's no makeup on her face except for a little mascara, and lip gloss.

"Good Morning LiLi!" she squealed, grinning at me.

"Morning Miss Thang." I laughed, giving her a hug.

As my arms extended to embrace her, my rubber 'My Life Is Precious' bracelet slipped down my arm, reminding me of my counseling class this afternoon.

I gave a groan, and went to the closet to pick out my clothes for the day.

I'm in a counseling class because of the time I tried to kill myself. A few things have changed since then.

1. I confessed to being in love with Jacob. It was the best moment of my life.

2.I moved out of Jamal's place, and into Kaylan's.

I know what you're thinking.

"why dafuq u not livin wit Jacob doe." Okay, maybe you didn't say it like that, but it was funny.

I chose not to live with Jacob again. It would've been awkward, with my little crush going on.

I can say, it hurt me a little to leave Jamal.

*Flashback*

"Baby, please!" he begged, grabbing my waist.

"J, I told you. I gotta do this for me. You let me leave that night, putting me in total danger. And I can't let that happen again." I stated, moving his hands off of my body as I put my suitcases by the front door.

"I'm sorry, Ali. Stay baby, stay." He kept whispering in my ear, laying soft kisses on my neck.

I'm not gonna lie, I let him do it for maybe fifteen seconds before I heard Kaylan honk her car horn,bringing the better half of my mind back.

"Jamal, stop. I have to go." I said firmly, moving from his grasp.

I picked up my suitcases, my purse, and my backpack and headed out the door.