Chapter Eight

(Not Edited)

~Aliyah's POV

For the rest of the week, I didn't talk to Jacob or Jayden. In all honesty, the only male I could trust was Ray Ray. I would say Chresanto, but I have this feeling that's something's up with him.

I woke up on Friday, did my hygiene, and put on a white 'Trill' tee, a pair of 'Faith Denim' Skinny Jeans, and a pair of purple Supras.

I put my honey colored hair into a perfect donut bun, and grabbed my denim ripped jacket, my phone, and my bag.

Kaylan was already downstairs eating breakfast, and playing 'Take A Bow' by Rihanna on her Pandora.

"Good Morning." I said confused.

She gave me the 'What's up' nod, and continued to play with her cereal.

"Uh, cute outfit." I smiled, trying to lighten up the mood.

She was wearing a white button down shirt, black destroyed shorts, and black low-cut converse.

Her hair was in curls, and she only had a little bit of mascara and lip gloss on.

She nodded her head.

I sat down, and poured some Lucky Charms and milk into a bowl.

"Okay, why are you so quiet?" I asked, irritated.

She sighed, and put her spoon down.

"I keep having these dreams. Dreams about Roc. Like, last night.

I had a dream we were on a date, at a fancy resturaunt. All of a sudden, he excuses himself. Twenty minutes later, I get worried and check on him. I go in the bathroom and he's not there.

I go outside, and he's arguing with a girl who's face I don't realize.

Then he pulls her to him, and gives her the kiss of a lifetime. Then I woke up."

I sat with my mouth open.

"I mean, it was just a dream, so it probably doesn't mean anything, right?" She asked.

"Uh, sure. Yeah, it's means nothing."

Soon after, we get in her car and she drives to school.

"Kay," I start, breaking the silence.

"What up."

"How'd you get an apartment to yourself?" I ask, randomly curious.

"Well, I was in 11th grade. Things weren't going so well. I was a badass. I wanted to leave my house sooo bad. So, my parents made a deal. If I can stay out of trouble and get good grades, I can live on my own."

"Damn. Do they ever check up on you?"

"Eh, sometimes. They foreal don't care as long as I'm okay and doing good in school."

We reached the parking lot, and got out.

There was small comotion, and girls squealing.

I walked up to Ray Ray and asked what was going on.

He handed me a pink envelope with a card inside. The words 'For Ray Ray only' were nicely written in cursive.

"It's yours."

"It's an invitation to Emerald's Birthday party.Everyone got one."

"Who's everyone?"

"Our everyone. Our clique." He said, like it was obvious.

"I didn't get one."

"Cuz' you just got here. Wait a while, you'll get one."

*1st Period*