Chapter Twenty

~Aliyah's POV

"I'm pregnant, with your baby." I whisper.

"I really should go." Jayden said, getting up to leave.

"What? How? The ONE time we fucked, I wrapped it up! So unless you've been fucking around with someone else, I don't see how that's possible." Jacob said.

"Are you serious right now? Jacob you fucked me while I was drunk! If anyone should be pointing fingers, it sure as hell shouldn't be you!"

"Thanks for the visual." Jayden mumbled, obviously sarcastic.

"What the fuck ever." Jacob scoffed, pushing me to extreme limits.

"God, you're such an ass! How DARE you accuse ME of cheating? I swear I could just-"

"You could just what?"

I raised my hand and smacked him one good time.

"Get out, now." I warned, my hands trembling from sudden excitement.

"Really? Is that-"

"Jacob GET OUT!" I cried, walking to the door and opening it.

He walked out, and I slammed it so hard the portraits hung on the wall were shaking.

I broke down, and didn't know what to do except cry. I was so traumatized, I didn't even notice Jayden left.

I walked to my room, and cried myself to sleep.

Kaylan came home around 2, and woke me up.

"Hey, you gotta get ready. We're going to my parents house." She said, shaking me awake.

I got up, and looked in the mirror.

"I got us sweaters." She smiled as she held up a shopping bag.

She pulled two sweaters out, amd handed me a plain red one.

"Wait, why do I get the boring one?" I asked.

"One, because it's my money, and two, because mine was the last cute cupcake one and I wanted it." (Outfits on side)

She grinned as she went in the bathroom to change.

I changed out of my sweats and into the red sweater, and chose a pair of black leggings and red Toms to match.

I tied my hair up in a bun, and she did the same. I looked over to my dresser, and saw a small gift bag. 

I looked inside it, and saw Britney Spears's 'Femme Fatale' CD, and a card with $40.

'Saw this and thought of u, don't make fun of me, haha. Merry Christmas :) -Jayden'  

I smiled, and placed it back in the bag. 

I couldn't stop smiling at the thought that he got me a present, then I realized that Jacob, my own boyfriend, didn't give me anything but a headache.

"Kaylan, do you have any money on you?" I asked as I slipped my Toms on.

"Maybe a twenty, why?"

"I need to go to the drugstore."

"For what?"

I nervously bit my lip as she came out of the bathroom and looked at me.

"Why do need to go to the drugstore?"