My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a light smack on my arm. I turned to Mark with a disgusted look on my face. "What Bitch?" I asked still mean mugging him. He laughed at my face and pointed in front of him.

My face immediately softened as we were already at the beach. I squealed in excitement as I jumped out the car and wobbled my way towards the water.

God I missed this.

My feet met the cool water as the waves crashed peacefully. I closed my eyes taking in a deep breath taking in this moment not knowing when I would be able to again. I turned back to Mark seeing him setting up an area on the beach.

I reached down to my belly rubbing it soothingly. A smile was brought to my face as I felt movement along the left side of my belly. I knew it was baby b, considering the doctor said B was on the left and A was on the right. "I love you two oh so much." I said looking down to my belly still.

I walked back towards the spot Mark had set up and slowly sat down on the sheet. "Want a sandwich and fruit?" Mark asked as he held up a bowl of fruit and an Italian sandwich. I yanked the sandwich from his hand causing Mark to erupt into laughter. "What I'm always hungry now, I'm eating for three now you know." I said pointing towards my stomach. "Yes I know Emari." Mark said smiling.

He sat down next to me eating the fruit looking out to the ocean. "Ok so I know I said we won't talk about Grayson today, but I can tell it's eating you alive, and I'm your best friend. I'm here to offer any advice or just to hear you rant about him." Mark said breaking the long silence. I took a deep breath wondering where I should even begin.

"I honestly just miss him Mark, I know how cliche that is and everything but I wish you could have met him before he got into the accident. He was the most uplifting person to be around. He knew how to make your days better when you had a bad one. When you didn't want to talk or do anything he would lay next to you and cuddle you and hold you tightly making all your problems disappear. His laugh, holy hell was his laugh contagious. His smile was always my favorite characteristic about him, it would light up an entire room. And his eyes, his eyes always held a bright hazel color that would sometimes hold a tint of green in them. But now have been placed with a deep dark brown almost black. He's just not him anymore. It's like someone else has been placed in his body. He would have been the most perfect father to them as well. We always talked about kids, but obviously further down the road, but here we are." I paused looking out towards the water holding back tears that wanted to fall.

Mark rubbed my back in comfort knowing he didn't know what to say but I'm glad he didn't. We sat in silence for a few until Mark spoke. "Maybe you just need to find him again Emari." I looked up to him confused. "You told me when you guys were in high school you saved him once. When he was doing what he's doing now. If you could have done it once Emari you can do it again. I'm sure Grayson has a soft spot and I think that soft spot is you, but he hasn't realized it yet."

Marks words made me rethink this whole situation.

What if Mark is right?

I leaned towards Mark giving him a hug letting him know how much I appreciate him. He always knew the right things to say in any situation. "Thank you so much Mark, I couldn't do this without you I hope you know that." He laughed lightly and pulled away looking at my tear filled eyes. As one slid down my cheek he used his thumb to rub it away, "I know you would be able to do it Emari you are literally the strongest person I have ever met, you're going to be such an amazing mother to these kids and I know they will take after you." Mark had a few tears running down his face as well as mine. "Alright enough of this mushy shit lets have a fun rest of the day yeah?" He asked causing me to laugh continuously.