Let The Games Begin {3}

Start from the beginning

                                                                                                ***

                “Jakey.”

                I jumped up in surprise and winced. “My back,” I groaned and fell back down on the stupid, uncomfortable couch. Damn couch!

                I looked up and gulped. “Skylar, you don’t look happy,” I said cautiously. He was glaring at me, looking furious.

                “I told you not to sleep anywhere else! You know that the couch always hurts your back!” he snapped, grabbing my arm and forcing me to my feet.

                “Aw Skylar don’t be mad at me!” I whined, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. “I got home later than I thought I would and I didn’t want to wake you up!”

                “Jakey, how many times do I have to tell you that I don’t care if you wake me up? Now your back is going to bother you for the rest of the day,” he growled.

                “Hey, what’s going on out here? Keep it down before you wake your mom up Sky,” Skylar’s dad, Luke, said, coming out sleepily.

                “Jakey slept on the couch and now his back is bothering him, dad. Can you crack it?” Skylar asked, shoving me towards Luke.

                Luke nodded and I crossed my arms over my chest. Luke picked me up effortlessly and my back cracked several times,

                I sighed in relief as he set me down. Skylar crossed his arms and glared at me. I tried not to meet his eyes. Uh oh Jakey. You’re in trouble…

                “Jake, don’t sleep on that couch anymore. It always hurts your back,” Luke said, stretching as he spoke.

                “That’s what I said!” Skylar said furiously. He grabbed my wrist and shot me another glare. “Whatever Jakey. Be stubborn. Let’s go shower.”

                He dragged me into the bathroom and I frowned at him as we stripped and stepped into his shower. Skylar didn’t look at me as he washed his hair.

                “Baby, don’t be mad at me!” I said with a pout as we got out and dressed.

                Skylar ignored me and I sighed as we went out to the driveway to wait for Seth. Seth pulled up and we got in the car, Skylar sitting in the front instead of the back with me.

                “I told you he would be pissed Jakey,” Seth said, laughing a little as he drove towards the school.

                “He’ll forgive me,” I said with a smirk. “He always does.”

                We got out of the car and walked up the hill and into the high school. We stood in the main lobby, Skylar looking anywhere but at me.

                “Skylar, I’m awful sorry,” I whispered, kissing his neck and wrapping my arms around his waist. “I just didn’t want to wake you up. Don’t get so mad at me. Please.”

                Skylar shoved me off of himself and glared. “You’re going to mess up your back Jakey. If you don’t sleep in my bed tonight, I’m going to fucking kill you.”

                “Well, you two sound like a happy couple.”

                Cameron strolled over and raised an eyebrow at us. Cameron! Damn! I had forgotten about that sexy thing.