Sirius Black.

Third Person's Point of View.

Harry and Hermione climbed up the shacks creaking stairs and followed the faint cried of their friend Ron, because he seemed to be the only one making noise. Harry worried about Rayvan, he saw her jump in after Ron and the Grim but he couldn't hear her calling for help along with Ron.

Reaching the top Harry saw Ron at the end of the dirt marks and stood in front of his friend, "Ron where's the dog?" Ron frantically pointed towards the door they just walked in through and whimpered "it's a trap. He's the dog. He's an Animagus, like Rayvan!" Turning Harry and Hermione came face to face with Sirius Black.

Stepping in front of Harry Hermione looked terrified "if you want to kill Harry, you're going to have to kill us too." Rayvan stepped out the other room and was perfectly fine to her friends' relief. "Do be so mellow dramatic, Hermione, he wasn't going for Ron."

Everyone looked at Rayvan and frowned, "Rayvan...? You're...you're with him?!" Harry shouted, "Harry there was never any sides to choose, you guys were just clueless as to the true reason that Dad escaped prison." Harry frowned his green eyes clouded with confusion.

"Besides..." Rayvan started but Sirius finished, "only one will die tonight." Harry pushed free of Hermione and launched towards Sirius but came to a sudden stop when Rayvan shifted midair and growled at him protecting her Father.

Chuckling Sirius taunted "are you going to kill me, Harry?" Sirius asked but then Lupin suddenly arrived and disarmed Harry who had drawn his wand. Rayvan shifted back and smiled at her uncle. Leaping to his side she hugged him and Sirius patted her black curly hair.

"Well, well, Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren't we? Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within." Chuckling Sirius countered, "well, you'd know all about madness within, wouldn't you? Remus." Keeping a straight face it broke and he hugged Sirius. "We found him." Remus nodded

"I know." Giddy, Sirius continued "he's here," "I understand." "Let's kill him!" "No! I trusted you!" Hermione shouted "and all this time you've been his friend! He's a werewolf! That's why he and Rayvan have been missing classes." Hermione exploded to Harry and Ron, "how long have you known?" Remus asked.

"Since Professor Snape set the essay." She admitted "Well, Well, Well, Hermione. You really are one of the brightest witches I've ever meet." Rayvan could feel her father getting irritated and she snapped before he could, "enough talk, Uncle! Come on, let's kill him!" Remus turned to the two Blacks and frowned,

"wait!" Sirius shook his head and finally snapped, "I did my waiting! 12 years of it! In Azkaban! I missed her growing up! That won't happen again!" Remus sighed then turned back to Harry, Ron and Hermione, "very well. Kill him. But wait one more minute. Harry has a right to know why." Remus said handing Sirius his wand.

"I know why. You betrayed my parents, you brain washed Rayvan into helping you, when her mom also died the night my parents died. Your the reason they're dead!" Rayvan shook her head and stepped up to meet Harry's claim, "No, it wasn't him. Somebody did kill our parents." She finished before her Uncle continued,

"Somebody who, until recently, I believed to be dead!" "Who was it, then?" Harry shouted back, "Peter Pettigrew!" Sirius shouted answering the question. "And he's in this room! Right now! Come out, come out, Peter! Come out, come out and play!" "Expelliarmus!" Severus shouted appearing in the shack door and disarming Sirius.

"Ah, vengeance is sweet. How I hoped to be the one to catch you." Reaching out Severus grabbed Rayvan and pulled her behind him, "Severus–" Remus said but backed off when Severus pointed his wand at him. "I told Dumbledore you were helping a friend into the castle. And now here's the proof."