Christmas holidays come again & The Blacks meet.

Harry Potter's Point Of View.

It was Christmas Holidays again and Rayvan wasn't staying, apparently she was off to that guy's house for the holidays, when I was in the hospital with a broken arm, I didn't expect him to show up and make thing official I thought I would have more time to tell her, but know I have to wait till one of them either breaks it off or something like that. When she saved that Hufflepuff guy from the snake I accidentally set on him she looked ferocious and beautiful at the same time.

Now after sitting with Malfoy, as Goyle learning he isn't the one who opened the chamber, it was something of a letdown. But when he started talking about Rayvan and the fact that when they were dueling she had betted her love life's freedom. I was glad she won. But because she had to do that would mean that she was promised to Draco before we even met. It's like walls blocking her from me. But I had this feeling that I shouldn't give up on her, or couldn't give up on her.

•••

Rayvan Black's Point Of View.

Cedric's was a lot more crazy this year especially with all our other friends over. The second week of the holidays Cedric wanted me to play the Piano for everyone. So I did. I played a few famous concert pieces, and then some popular Christmas songs but they weren't as popular.

It worked for a good laugh though. Around midnight on Christmas after everyone opened their gifts. I went into the kitchen to brew tea and coffee. It was quiet and calm just the way I liked it, "Ray." Squeaking I almost dropped a cup, turning to Cedric I chuckled meekly.

"Ced, you gotta stop doing that, my heart's gonna jump from my chest and hit you one day." He chuckled and apologized. "Sorry, I just wanted to give you this." Handing me a small rectangular box I looked down at it, "Cedric...you didn't need to get me something else. I absolutely adore the gift you already gave me." He nodded, opening the box I looked inside. "That's why this one is made not bought so there's no way to return this one." 

I giggled looking down into the open box I couldn't answer it was so beautiful. The little-braided bracket cord held several charms. One was a wolf head in the howling position another was a griffin head, the second a snake the third a bagger and the last two were a heart and I could tell the last was the sorting hat from the sorting ceremony. Clipping it on for me he held my wrist after and I admired it and the perfectness of his hand around mine. 

"Ray..." Looking up to respond to him saying my name I blushed warmly as his face neared mine. His lips a hairs breath away from mine. "Cedric! Rayvan! Come in here please." Amos called chuckling I was about to go but Ced pulled me back and pressed a soft kiss to my lips before tugging me into the next room. Once in there, I frowned in confused wonder. "Headmaster?" Smiling at me he gestured me forward. 

"Mr. Cedric do you mind if I borrow Ms. Black I have someone she needs to meet, I'm afraid she won't be back, but you will see her at school when the holidays finish." I looked at Ced and he looked down, "it's up to her." Looking from him to the headmaster I asked Dumbledore, "is it really important?" He nodded. I sighed sadly, I didn't want to go but if it was really important then I wouldn't argue.

"Then I'll go. Is it safe to assume you've already sent my stuff and Snuffles back to the school he chuckled and the rest of us joined. Kissing Ced's cheek he and the others waved as Dumbledore apperated us out of the Diggory house and to the one place I hoped never to see in person. "Headmaster, why are we at Azkaban?" He looked down at me. "There is someone that has been waiting a long time to see you." I frowned. 

The only person I figured I knew in here was Bellatrix my aunt's sister. Following the headmaster, the guards let us in and two of them lead us down cell halls, many of the inmates made grabs for me, but I was practically glued to Dumbledore's hip. Stopping at one of the cells I could see a black figure curled up and pushed so far into a corner I thought it was part of the shadows. "Black! You have visitors." The guard yelled hitting the bars with a baton. 

There was an echoing growl, figuring I could find out who it was of I got closer I knelt a foot away from the bars. Dumbledore stood at my shoulder peering in along with me. "Sirius, I brought her to see you, act a bit more civilized would you." The headmaster scolded. It sounded more like a joke or friendly tease; if you ask me. Transforming and stepping into the light, a man, skinny and dirty was illuminated in the moonlight. 

He was covered in tattoos and scars. His hair was shoulder length and greasy but I could tell it was dark brown or a mix of brown and black. His eyes though wild held some bit of familiarity to me. Like if seen them before. Kneeling near the bars he furrowed his brows like he was trying to place me as well. His beard was long and got in the way of his mouth, making it hard to tell if it was open or not. 

"What's your name girl?" Leaning in even more I squinted the nagging feeling of looking in a mirror was bugging me. "Rayvan, my name is Rayvan Black, why do you know me?" I told him, he seemed to have lost his confusion of me now because tears welled up and spilled down his cheeks leaving clean streaks on his dirt-caked face. "And...and your mum, what was her name?" He sounded broken and weak with...I actually couldn't tell. 

"Laurana Gryffindor." He let out a sigh but it sounded relieved and sad at the same time, reaching through the bars my fingertips grazed his hollowed in cheek. He jumped a little startling me but when we both calmed down I finally figured out who he is. Smiling softly I whispered, "hello dad." His eyes widened and he turned to face me.