House Cup.

Harry's POV.

"Hush, child, the darkness will rise from the deep, and carry you down into sleep, child, the darkness will rise from the deep and carry you down into sleep. Guileless son, I'll shape your belief and you'll always know that your father's a thief. And won't understand the cause of your grief, but you'll always follow the voices beneath."

Someone was singing, who was it? it's beautiful. But why can't I open my eyes. the voice's soft singing continue and it lulled me into a deep sleep. When I woke up the second time, I was able to open my eyes, though I really couldn't see anything, grabbing my glasses from the table beside me I looked at the table at the end of my bed.

And smiled it was filled with sweets and get well treats. But I frowned at the small stack of homework, my mood souring a bit, lord knows it's from Hermione. "The homework is from Rayvan, she took notes and made sure to grab your assignments for you." looking to the door there stood Professor Dumbledore.

Rayvan's POV

It was over, the school year had one day left, we had finished our exams and tests the day before, and got our marks today during classes, I had passed naturally, as did Hermione. Ron and Harry needed to be helped, I wasn't interested and asked Hermione to do it. Now at the end-of-the-year festival, everyone was sitting at their tables, I sat facing the Hufflepuff table,

Smiling at Cedric and waving to my friends, with them swooning (the three girls) and (the three guys) laughing at the girls. Then Dumbledore started to call out the final score. "In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points. Third place is Hufflepuff with 352 points. In second place is Ravenclaw with 426. And in first place with 472 points, Slytherin House." the green-house erupted into cheers.

"Yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account, an I have some last minute points to award. To Mr. Ronald Weasley...for the best-played game of Wizard chess this school has ever seen, 50 points." everyone clapped and cheered. "To Ms. Hermione Granger for the use of cool intellect when others were in great peril, 50 points." more clapping and cheering.

"To Mr. Harry Potter...for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house 60 points." everyone in the red house cheered, but we're tied there's not much to cheer about. "And finally it takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom." I looked at the boy and his gaze landed on me.

I nodded and he smiled our conversation a few days ago, really paid off for him. "And one more person, now I had awarded these points some days ago but, were selflessly refused upon the belief that what she did was only for others and that their happy faces was what really mattered. But it is my belief that 50 points should be awarded to Rayvan Black for unconditional love and loyalty to her friends and loved ones."

I looked around nervous I didn't want this attention another reason for not doing everything I did for points. I caught Cedric's eyes across the room and he was smiling and clapping, easing me and bringing a smile of my own to my lips. "Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe a change of decorations is in order." he clapped twice and the banners around the room changed.

They went from Green and Silver to Red and Gold. "Gryffindor wins the House Cup!" the three houses went up in cheers and applause. In the cheerful chaos, I slipped from the room and went to the courtyard overlook. It was quiet and calm just what I wanted, "Why you out here?' spinning around I gaped, "Cedric, you startled me." he chuckled

"Sorry. I'm guessing you wanted some peace and quiet too." I nodded "I could leave if you want." he said turning to the doorway, I made a grab for his hand and held it, "No...please, stay." nodding he walked back over to me and stood almost chest to chest with me. I still held his fingers in mine, closing them around my hand.

The warmth of his hand felt nice on mine. Staring at his hand, I never took my eyes off of his fingers as they squeezed mine, "Rayvan," his other hand pulled up my chin, getting me to look at him. "you have amazing eyes." I blushed and tried to look away, but his fingers on my chin stopped me, "don't look away. Your even more beautiful when you blush."

More blush accompanied by fuzzy thoughts. But I continued to look at him as he wanted. "May I?" He asked, leaning in slowly, giggling I nodded, having dreamed of this all year. We almost did on winter vacation but we were interrupted by his father. Smiling he leaned down to me, not much I wasn't too short, and pressed his lips to mine.

There was a static shock but we pressed on, our kiss wasn't needy and messy but soft and loving. When it was over I giggled at Cedric red face. He was soo cute. "Rayvan!!" Looking over the rail on the courtyard ground was Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Ron and Hermione were smiling and waving but Harry looked upset. "We're going to go see Norbert off let's go!!"

Nodding they went ahead, almost running off I remembered Cedric and ran back "promise to write to me over the summer." He nodded, "Rayvan!" I laughed pulling Cedric into another kiss I called back, "if I don't get any letters I'm gonna kick your butt." He smiled and I ran off.