All I could do was pull her body closer to mine and comfort her. I felt a couple tears slip now and then from my eyes. I felt her hand rub my big belly and she smiled. "How are they doing?" She asked bringing her head up. I sighed heavily wondering if now should be the good time to tell them.

"Baby A is doing perfect. As healthy as can be..." I paused and looked down playing with my fingers. Lisa gripped my hand ushering me to go on. "But uhhh- there may be some complications with Baby B." I told her as I shut my eyes fighting off the feeling of crying. "How so?" She gasped. "Well uhm the Baby is showing signs of Congenital Heart Disease. And uh-" I took a moment to take a deep breath. This is the first time I'm actually saying this out loud to someone and it's hitting me all at once.

"And there not sure if the baby will survive when it's born." I broke down and Lisa pulled me into her chest. "Oh Emari why didn't you tell me when you found out?" She asked as she cradled me closer to her. "I couldn't believe it myself, I didn't want to. I wanted to tell Gray to but I couldn't build the courage to text him to meet me." I cried. I felt a hand on my shoulder rubbing softly as I looked up finding Sean trying to give some comfort. "I-I'm so sorry Emari, for everything you have been through. You don't deserve any of this kind of treatment." He spoke softly as he kneeled down to my level also embracing me in a warm hug.

I always considered Lisa and Sean my parents. Not that mine weren't good enough they just had a better support system going for me. My mom and dad wanted me to go in the medical field as I wanted to do art. They saw it as a waste of time but Lisa and Sean were always supportive of me.

Our moment was broken once we heard a a man clearing his throat letting us know he was in the room. "Uh hi, the Dolan family?" He asked quirking an eyebrow. He looked so young to be a doctor. At least 24.

How in the hell?

We nodded our heads as he walked towards us. "Ok Grayson is awake, nothing to serious he just had a laceration on his head which we stitched up and bandaged, and a pretty large mark on his back. I'm assuming road rash. Does he drive a motorcycle?" He paused waiting for an answer. Lisa rubbed her temples due to the stress. "Yes. I told him not to get one for this reason but you know men." She said not realizing the way it came out. Sean glared at her for a moment but then decided to ignore it. The doctor chuckled softly. "Your able to see him whenever you guys want." He said happily as he stood up shaking our hands and walking out.

We made our way to Grayson's room until I stood in front of his door hesitating to walk inside. "Uhhh maybe I should just go home considering he's ok." I said before looking towards Lisa. "Emari you need to talk to him. He needs to know about his baby." "I just don't think he will want to see me after how I treated him last time." "Go in first then." She knocked on the door as we heard a faint 'come in.'

I turned the knob slowly taking a big breath before walking inside Grayson's room. I rubbed my belly whispering quietly to the twins.

Here goes nothing.

He had his head laid back with his eyes closed while the bed was raised a tiny bit. He had an IV machine throwing fluids into his system and had a protein drink the doctor must have prescribed for him to drink. I studied his face for a moment noticing he had a tattoo above his eyebrow that said damaged.

My heart ached at the thought of him thinking he was damaged. I wanted to pull him close to me and tell him everything will be ok. His eyes opened slightly as he looked around the room his eyes falling on me. I looked down adverting his stare.

It was silent for a bit until he spoke. "H-how u-uhm are you doing?" He asked being hesitant. I was shocked. No smartass remark? No being a dick to me? No insults or screaming in my face? "Are YOU ok?" I exaggerated as I pointed my finger to him. He small laugh left his mouth as he began playing with his fingers.