Salvation- Part 2

You and the Winchesters were all in the motel and Sam told his dad everything that happened with the visions. He did leave out the ability to move things but you let it slide. Sam sat at the table, rubbing his temples because of assumed they still hurt. Dean and John sat on the two beds and you were next to Dean with his arm around you.

"A vision," John said flatly. You sighed, knowing John would be skeptical about this.

"Yes. I saw the demon burning a woman on the ceiling." Sam sighed.

"And you think this is going to happen to this woman you met because...?"

"Because it's happened before. I get visions and they happen exactly the way I see them."

"It started out as nightmares..." you explained the John.

"Then it started happening when he was awake." Dean finished for you.

"Yeah," Sam winced. "It's like the closer I am, the stronger it gets."

"Alright, when were you going to tell me this?" John finally spoke. You and the brothers stopped and looked at him. Was he serious?

"We didn't know what it meant." Dean tried to explain.

"Alright, something like this starts happening to your brother, you pick up the phone and you call me," John ordered. You scoffed loudly and walked over to John before Sam or Dean could get a word out.

"Call you? Are you fucking kidding me? Dean called you when he was in Lawrence. He fucking called you when it was about your wife. Sam called you when Dean was dying. Were you there? No. So, don't give us that shit." You glared at him. He was acting like a real ass right now. John was silent as he stared into your eyes. He looked at his son but backed off with a sigh.

"You're right. Although I'm not too crazy about this new tone of yours, you're right. I'm sorry." You nodded and backed away from him and into Dean's arms. That man could set you off for the littlest of things.

"Doesn't matter if I get visions or not. That demon is coming tonight and we have a chance to stop it. That family is going to go through the same hell we went through." Sam said.

"No, they won't. I won't let it. No will ever experience that ever again." John declared. You were about to suggest something but Sam's phone rang out. Sam picked it up and placed it to his ear.

"Hello?" Sam furrowed his brow and you watched him carefully. "Who is this?" He made eye contact with his brother and his face paled.

"Meg." Your eyes widened and your grip tightened on Dean's arm. No, she was supposed to be dead. She fell 7 stories down in front of your eyes.

"Last time I saw you, you fell out of a window. A 7 story drop I might add." Sam said in a hard voice. You didn't know what was going on but you didn't have to. That woman was supposed to be dead. How was she talking to Sam this very minute?

"My Dad. I don't know where my Dad is." Sam stared at his father. You could see Sam hesitate but he pulled the phone away and hit speakerphone and handed it to John.

"This is John."

"Howdy John. I'm Meg. I'm a friend of your boys. Say hi to Y/N while you're at it. I'm sure she appreciates the sound of my voice. I'm also the one who watched Jim Murphy choke on his own blood... still there, John-boy?"

"I'm here." The look on John's face was feral.

"I happened to kill Jim yesterday. Now, I'm in Lincoln visiting another friend. He wants to say hi." There was some movement on the other line and a male voice started yelling.