Pilot- Part 2

It's been one hell of a ride getting to Jericho but you finally made it. You were getting sore from sitting in the backseat. But now that Sam was back, you had to resort to the back seat. It wasn't that she wasn't comfortable but being up there, with Dean was the best.

You were at a gas station and while Dean was getting whatever he wanted from inside, you were waiting outside with Sam.

"I'm glad you decided to come with us." You popped your head from the backseat, leaning it on the front one.

"I missed you." Sam smiled a bit.

"I missed you too, Sammy. Remember when Dean was always out with your dad and it was just me and you? We would watch movies all the time and tell each other secrets. I miss those days." You sighed, remembering on what was.

"Yeah, well, the past is the past and I'm changed. I don't want to be a hunter anymore, Y/N. It may work for you and Dean but not for me. I found love and I don't plan on letting it go." You stared at him and were about to say something when Dean appeared.

"You guys want breakfast?" You and Sam both looked back to see Dean carrying junk food.

"No, I'm good." You and Sam said at the exact same time.

"Are you still using credit card scams to buy your way through America?" Sam joked as he looked through the box of cassette tapes Dean had.

"Come on, Sam, you know the Hunter life doesn't exactly bring in money. You're lucky you got out of the life. There are times where I've found myself wishing I had." You sighed softly.

"So, why don't you? I know you've always said that you wanted to be a writer." Sam turned to look at you as he closed the passenger's side door.

"It's hard to leave when you know what's out there. When there are people getting killed and you know why it's happening. If I see people getting hurt and I know there is something I could do to stop it, I go for it. That's why I haven't left." You saw Dean finishing up with the pump and made his way back to the driver's seat.

"Right, well that's good for you that you like this gig," Sam grabbed a box from Dean's glove department and looked through the many cassette tapes. "Dude, you have got to update your collection."

"Why?" Dean didn't see a problem with what he owned.

"One, they are cassette tapes and two, you have got stuff in here that are the greatest hits of mullet rock."

"Hey," you said, reaching over and grabbing a tape that looked appealing. "You know the rules; tell me you haven't forgotten them already." You giggled and handed the tape to Dean who popped it into his car.

"Yeah, Sammy, driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole." You giggled and leaned back in the seat as Dean started the car. Immediately, AC/DC began to play.

"You know, Sammy is a chubby twelve-year-old. It's just Sam." You didn't know why Sam hated the name Sammy. You loved it.

"Sorry Sammy, the music is too loud." Dean pointed to his ear and shook his head, showing Sam he couldn't hear as he turned up the music. You loved and missed this when it was just you three on a hunt when John was too busy to join you. You wished for this to never end but unfortunately, your dreams were short-lived. Soon after, you were passing a sign that stated 'JERICHO 7'.

"We know dad's not dead," Sam said after he made a few phone calls to God knows who.

"I'm telling you boys; I don't think he's dead. If a demon killed him and this demon knew you two were alive, they'd let you know about it," You shook your head and looked out of the car's window and frowned. You were passing by a bridge but police were frantically looking around, trying to figure something out. They were looking at an abandoned car which was similar to the case you were working on.

Supernatural Series Rewrite- Season 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara