Phantom Traveler- Part 4

You got on the plane but Dean wouldn't stop checking the safety card that every seat came with. You were placed in between the boys and you looked at Sam to get him to talk to Dean.

"Just try and relax," Sam said.

"Just try and shut up." Dean snapped. You smiled softly and took his hand, not caring about the death grip he had on it. The plane took off and as it was getting into the air, Dean had his eyes closed, wishing it was over.

Once it leveled out, Dean let go of your hand, sending an apologetic look your way. You just smiled and shook your hand, trying to get the blood flowing again.

"Okay, we got thirty-two minutes and counting to track this thing down, or whoever it's possessing, and perform a full-on exorcism," Sam stated quietly. It wouldn't do good if anyone overheard.

"Yeah, on a crowded plane. That's going to be easy." Dean said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Just take it one step at a time, alright? Now, who is it possessing?" Sam asked.

"It's usually going to be somebody with some sort of weakness, you know, a chink in the armor that the demon can worm through. Somebody with an addiction or some sort of emotional distress." Dean explained.

"Careful, Dean, it might be you that it'll possess." You smirked.

"That's not funny, stop that." You grinned but kept quiet.

"Well, this is Amanda's first flight after the crash. If I were her, I'd be pretty messed up." Sam shrugged.

"Right but which one is Amanda?" You asked.

"Excuse me, are you Amanda?" Dean stopped a brunette flight attendant.

"No, I'm not." She smiled and continued to walk away.

"All right, well, that's got to be Amanda back there, so I'll go talk to her, and, uh, I'll get a read on her mental state." You said.

"What if she's already possessed?" Sam pointed out.

"There are ways to test that," Dean smiled, getting a bottle of holy water out of the duffel. "I brought holy water."

"Hey, I packed most of that bag. Where did you get that?" You looked at him.

"I snuck it in. I thought it might be good." Dean shrugged. Sam snatched it out of his hand and sighed.

"I think we can go subtler. If she's possessed, she'll flinch at the name of God." Sam nodded.

"Oh, nice." Dean nodded as if he never came up with that. You got up and made your way into the aisle and was about to go to Amanda when Sam stopped you.

"Say it in Latin."

"I know." You rolled your eyes and left the Winchesters, going to Amanda.

"Wait!" You groaned when Sam stopped you again.

"Uh, in Latin, it's 'Christo'." You reached over and swatted Sam in the head.

"I know! I'm not an idiot." You sighed and ignored his calls as you made your way to Amanda. She was messing with the drink cart when you approached.

"Hi." You smiled sweetly.

"Hi, can I help you with something?" She asked.

"Oh, no. I'm just a bit of an uneasy flier. It makes me feel better to walk around a little bit." You lied.

"Oh, it happens to the best of us." She chuckled.

"Of course, you being a stewardess, I guess flying comes easily to you." Assumed but you really wanted to know if she was possessed or not.