Shadow- Part 3

"You know, Sam is going to be pissed." You said as you put your bra back on.

"Does it look like I care?" Dean chuckled and kissed you softly. You moaned appreciatively, pulling away when Dean's phone rang. Dean groaned in protest but you knew you needed to answer it. So, you answered it for him and saw it was Sam calling.

"Hey, Sam." You said, trying not to sound like you had the best sex of your life.

"Are you guys done?" He asked impatiently.

"We were busy." That was all you had to say about the matter.

"Seriously? You guys are having sex when I told you to do something for me? What if something happened to me? "Sam asked, offended.

"You're a big boy. You can handle yourself," You teased. You pulled the phone away and put it on speakerphone, looking at Dean. "You're on speakerphone."

"I can't believe you two." Sam scoffed. Dean smirked and gave you a wink before opening the laptop back up.

"Well, maybe I can get some work done now. You're the one that left us unsupervised." Dean said, quickly typing and doing quick research.

"Please tell me you found something," Sam asked. Dean was silent for a moment and then he showed you the computer screen. On it was Meg's high school picture. She was a normal person.

"There is a Meg Masters in the Andover phonebook. I even pulled up her high school photo. Now, look, why don't you go knock on her door and, uh, invite her to a poetry reading, or whatever it is you do, huh?" Dean teased, turning the laptop his way.

"What about the symbol? Any luck?" Sam sighed.

"Give me a moment." Dean went back to rapidly typing and concentrating. He was trying to do hard research while rushed so you left him alone.

"I don't know, Sam. I still don't like the girl."

"You don't like anyone, Y/N," Sam said with a scoff.

"Why do you and Dean think that I hate everyone? I just have strong gut feelings about certain people. I don't know why but she seems off."

"Sam, I got something," Dean said. You walked back over to Dean and sat next to him. You realized then you were talking to Sam when you were half-naked and Dean with only a blanket over his dick.

"It turns out it's Zoroastrian. Very, very old school, like two thousand years before Christ. It's a sigil for a Daeva." Dean said.

"What's a Daeva?" Sam asked, confused.

"It translates to "demon of darkness". Zoroastrian demons and they're savage, animalistic, you know, nasty attitudes kind of like, uh, demonic pit bulls." Dean said.

"Wow, how did you figure that out?" Sam asked, surprised.

"What do you think? The internet." Dean said. You laughed a bit and looked at him, kissing his cheek.

"You are too cute." You said with a smile.

"Guys, can we focus?" Sam huffed out.

"Here's the thing—these Daevas, they have to be summoned or conjured," Dean said.

"So, someone is controlling it?" Sam asked. You had a feeling you knew who was.

"Yeah, that's what I'm saying. And, from what I gather, it's pretty risky business, too. These suckers tend to bite the hand that feeds them. And, uh, the arms, and torsos."

"So what do they look like?" You asked Dean so Sam could hear. You didn't see any pictures on the website he pulled up.

"Well, nobody knows, but nobody's seen them for a couple of millennia. I mean, summoning a demon that ancient? Someone really knows their stuff. I think we've got a major player in town. Now, why don't you go give that girl a private strip-o-gram?" Dean said, tired of talking about the case.