Hell House- Part 4

It didn't take long for the Winchesters to get ready. So, you were at the closest eating house in no time.

"There you go." You smiled and grabbed the coffees that the woman handed you.

"Thank you." You handed a coffee to Sam and one to Dean before going over to the table that displayed all the condiments and grabbed a couple of sugar packets. You looked over at Sam to see him grimace, adjusting his pants. Aw, poor Sammy.

"Dude, what's your problem?" Dean asked, seeing the same thing you were seeing.

"Nothing, I'm fine." You knew that was a lie. Sam grabbed a table and sat down, taking out his laptop. Dean caught your eyes and you couldn't help but smile and shake your head. You sat in between Sam and Dean, pouring the sugar into your coffee.

"So, Sam, tell us more about those Tulpas."

"Okay, so there was an incident in Tibet in 1915. A group of monks meditated and visualized a golem in their heads. They did that so hard, it appeared out of thin air. Now take that in perspective to now. If 20 monks could do that, imagine what 10,000 people all over the internet could do. I mean, Craig stars a story and it spreads, becoming popular, so people believe in it." Sam explained.

"Now wait a second. Are you trying to tell me that just because people believe in Mordechai, he's real?" Dean asked, sipping his coffee.

"Maybe." Sam adjusted his pants once more, looking uncomfortable. You really felt bad for the kid but this was too funny. "But get this..." Sam typed a few things and turned the laptop to face you and his brother. You looked at the symbols that were found in the Hell House.

"That's a Tibetan spirit sigil on the wall of the house. Craig said they were painting symbols from a theology textbook. I bet they painted this, not even knowing what it was. Now this sigil has been around for centuries. So, when people go on the Hell Hounds website, they look at the symbol and think about Mordechai. With 10,000 people doing it, it might bring a Tulpa to life." Sam explained. He tried to cover the huff that came out of his mouth but you heard. He was getting more and more uncomfortable but he was trying to hide it.

"It would explain why he keeps changing." You said, looking between both boys.

"As people think different things, the legend changes. It's like a game of telephone. That would explain why the rock salt didn't work." Sam said, adjusting himself again.

"Well, yeah, he's not a traditional spirit." You said, sipping your coffee. Sam's fidgeting increased the more he touched himself.

"Okay, so why don't we get this thing off the website and off the wall?" Dean asked like it was that simple. But when was it really?

"Well it's not that simple. You see, once Tulpas are created they take on a life of their own." Sam explained.

"Great. So, if he really is a thought form how the hell are we supposed to kill an idea?" Dean sighed, frustrated.

"It's not going to be easy with these jokes helping us. Look at their website," You said, looking at the computer screen. "They're like those bad paranormal shows you see every once in a while."

"Since they've posted the video their number of hits have quadrupled in the last day alone," Sam said.

"I got an idea, come on." Dean got up, grabbing his coffee. Sam immediately closed his laptop and put it away.

"Where are we going?" Sam asked. You learned not to question Dean when he "had an idea". It went well or went south and you rather not know more details when it went south.