Something Wicked- Part 3

You barely got sleep last night and you blamed that on the stress of the case. You had an appointment with the doctor so you and the boys quickly got dressed and out the door.

"I was sleeping with my peepers open?" Sam laughed at his brother.

"I almost smoked that old girl, I swear. It's not funny!" Dean complained.

"Oh, man, you should have seen your face." Sam laughed some more.

"Yeah, laugh it off. Now we're back to square one." Dean grumbled. You looked over at the main office and saw Michael sitting outside the place, looking very sad.

"Hang on," You left the boys and walked over to the young boy. "Michael, what's wrong?"

"My brother is sick," He looked up at you with tears in his eyes. You frowned and sat beside him, putting a hand on his back to comfort him. "Pneumonia. He's in the hospital. It's my fault."

"How?" You looked up to see that Sam and Dean joined you.

"I should have made sure the window was latched. He wouldn't've got pneumonia if the window was latched." Michael was putting all this pressure on himself when he shouldn't.

"Listen to me. I can promise you that this is not your fault. Okay?" Dean said, listening to him.

"It's my job to look after him." Michael looked at him. You saw the pain behind Dean's eyes and you knew that he was comparing himself to Michael. His mom ran out of the motel office and to her car.

"Michael, I want you to turn on the no vacancy sign while I'm gone. I've got Denise covering room service so don't bother with any of the rooms." She put bags into her car in a hurry.

"I'm going with you."

"Not now, Michael." She sighed.

"But I have to see Asher!" he argued.

"Hey, Michael. Hey, I know how you feel because I'm a big brother too, but you gotta go easy on your Mom right now, ok?" Dean said and he nodded slowly. The mom looked frantic and she was clearly panicking.

"Listen, you're in no condition to drive. Why don't you let me give you a lift to the hospital?" Dean offered to her.

"No, I couldn't possibly..." She started to say.

"No, it's no trouble. I insist." Dean pushed. She nodded and handed him her keys. She got in the car with a sigh.

"You two figure this thing out," Dean growled at you. "We're going to kill this thing. I want it dead, you hear me?"

"Dean, wait," You stopped him just as he got to the driver's side. "You need to stop blaming yourself."

"Y/N, stay with Sam." He sighed and got in the car. Soon, they were gone.

"What the hell is going on?" Sam looked at you.

"I need to go after him." You looked at the Impala.

"He has his keys," Sam said.

"I have my own. Look, Sam, there are things you don't know and things that Dean is keeping from you. This case is very sensitive to him and I want you to know that it wasn't his fault. It wasn't my fault. If I would have known... Just please, figure this out." You got in the Impala and didn't want for a response. You just left for the hospital.

You made it just in time because when you got there, Dean was leading Michael's mother inside. You parked next to her car and rushed inside, going to the pediatrics place because you knew they were going to be there.