Route 666- Part 4

You gripped the car sea because Dean was going fast, faster than he has ever gone before.

"Please be careful." You said. Even though you were mad at him, you wanted him to be safe. Dean's phone rang and he answered it, hoping to hear from Sam.

"Hey, you gotta give me a minute." Because you were so close to Dean, you heard what Sam said.

"I don't have a minute. What are we doing?" Dean growled out, looking behind him at the truck. You didn't know what was happening. Suddenly, Dean pulled the phone away and scoffed.

"Did he hang up on you?" You looked at Dean.

"He said he would get back to me." He rolled his eyes and continued to drive. You were scared that you and Dean were going to die. You just got finished with saving his ass last hunt and you didn't need him to die on the next one. His phone rang again, several minutes later and he picked it up.

"This better be good." Dean grounded out. You didn't hear Sam this time because the truck had gotten really close this time and it was revving his engine loud.

"In the middle of nowhere with a killer truck on my ass! It's like it knows I put the torch to Cyrus... Decatur road, about two miles off the highway... Yes!" Dean said to his brother. You screamed and jerked as the front of the car hit the back of Dean's, making Dean skid like crazy before getting control again.

"You son of a bitch!" Dean yelled at particularly nothing. Suddenly, Dean swung right and you crashed into Dean. His car didn't have seatbelts and you blushed a bit at the contact but quickly pulled away.

"Yeah, I made the turn! You need to move this thing along a little faster." Dean said to his brother. "No! Wait. No, yes, I see it." You looked to see what he might be talking about.

"Hold on, Sweetheart." You braced yourself and Dean slammed on the break and you tried with all your energy to not go flying through the windshield. The ghost truck whizzed past you and Dean made a left, going down a deserted road.

"All right, now what?" Dean said to his brother. "Stop?... Seven tenths, seven tenths." Dean looked at the speedometer and you wondered what he was going to do. You bit your lip and braced yourself when he suddenly stopped.

"Dean, what are you doing?" You looked at him.

"Yeah, I'm still here, Sammy," Dean said to his brother, ignoring your question. "It's just staring at me, what do I do?" You watched as Dean rolled his eyes and he sighed, looking at the truck behind him.

"Dean, what are you doing?"

"Just hang on." He said, seeing the truck race towards him from behind. Dean tightened his grip on the steering wheel. You gasped as you saw it come closer and you scooted towards Dean, holding onto his arm tightly. Just as you thought it would hit and kill you, it roared right through you, disintegrating into nothing. You pulled away from Dean as you breathed from relief. Nothing else was heard besides the purr of the Impala's engine; a sound that you will miss once you leave.

"Where'd it go?" Dean said, talking to his brother. "What church!... There's not a whole lot left... Maybe? Maybe!! What if you were wrong?" Dean rolled his eyes and hung up the phone a few seconds later.

"I'm going to kill him," Dean growled out, talking to himself. Now it was just you and Dean. Things could not have been more awkward. You hated feeling this way, especially around Dean.

"So, now that this is all over, you can drop me off at a bus station." You said, breaking the ice.

"Wait, what?" Dean looked over at you shocked.