Wendigo- Part 2

"It's best to do this in the daytime because from what I gathered, this thing doesn't like sunlight." You said as Dean was driving up the road to the spot where they would be meeting Hayley.

"Awesome," Dean said, seeing Hayley, Ben, and a man you didn't recognize standing by a red car. You got out of the car along with the boys and looked at Hayley.

"You guys got room for three more?" You asked, smiling.

"Wait, you want to come with us?" Hayley sounded surprised.

"Who are these guys?" The stranger asked.

"Who are you?" Dean looked at him.

"Roy, I'm the hunter that she hired. Your turn." Roy glared at Dean.

"Rangers from the Park Service," Dean said. You watched as Sam walked ahead of everyone.

"You're hiking out in biker boots and jeans?" You frowned as Hayley judged the way Dean looked.

"Well, sweetheart, I don't do shorts." You snorted and snickered from behind Dean.

"Yeah right." You smirked.

"You, shut your face." Dean glared back at you. Apparently, he didn't want people to know just how he spent an entire summer wearing shorts because Kansas got too hot.

"You think this is some type of joke? It's dangerous out there. Her brother might be hurt." Roy said with a serious face.

"Believe me, I know how dangerous it can be. We just wanna help them find their brother, that's all." You followed Dean to where Sam was and looked around. This was going to be a long hunt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

"So, Roy, you said you did some hunting?" Roy and Dean were leading the way, looking out for anything suspicious. Nothing had been found for the past few miles and your feet were starting to hurt. You wished you were wearing better footwear for this trip. You would think, being a hunter, you would have grown some tolerance for walking and being on your feet for the most of the day.

"Yeah, more than most."

"Uh-huh, what kind of furry critters do you hunt?"

"Mostly buck, sometimes bear." Roy wasn't even looking at Dean but looking at his surroundings, holding his shotgun as if he would fire at any moment.

"Tell me, uh, Bambi or Yogi ever hunt you back?" Dean snickered as he walked past Roy. Suddenly, Roy grabbed the collar of Dean's jacket and pulled him away from whatever he was about to step on.

"What are you doing, Roy?" You asked, eyeing Roy. Roy grabbed a stick that he happened to see lying around and poke the bear trap that Dean didn't see.

"You should watch where you're stepping, Ranger," Roy smirked and continued to walk, senses on high alert.

"It's a bear trap." Dean nodded and looked at everyone in the group. You giggled and caught up with him. He was so damn adorable and he didn't even know it.

"Hey, you didn't pack any provisions. You guys are carrying a duffel bag. You're not rangers," Hayley said, glaring at him. Dean wouldn't stop so she grabbed his arm and whipped him around. "So who the hell are you?" You stopped with Dean and Hayley, watching Roy, Ben, and Sam go by. You knew Sam would be there if Dean needed his help but since you were there with him, he didn't worry too much.

"Sam, Y/N, and I are looking for our father. He might be here but we don't know for sure. I just figured with you looking for you brother, we might help each other out." Dean sighed.