Scarecrow- Part 3

"Dean, it looks like it too late out. Are you sure they are okay?" You bit your lip as Dean raced into Burkitsville.

"Y/N, would you calm down? We will make it." Dean said, gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"Dean. This is a Pagan God we are dealing with here. I've never messed with one before but I know that we shouldn't get on its bad side."

"Y/N, no one is dying tonight and I will do this without you too if I have to." You shut your mouth and just let Dean drive his car and hopefully, the couple wasn't dead when you got there. Dean's car came to a screech at the entrance of the orchard and it looked even creepier at night.

"Shit, Dean, that's their car." You saw the abandoned red car and you grabbed your shotgun from the back, handing Dean his. You got out of the car and raced inside the orchard, cocking the gun.

"Go find the couple." You said to Dean. He was about to argue but you already ran off in search for the scarecrow. You walked and looked around for the creepy thing when you heard a woman scream. You raced to the noise and saw the scarecrow making its way to the couple who were running. You raised the gun and shot the scarecrow in the back. You knew it wouldn't do any harm but it will slow him down and that is all you needed.

"Get back to your car." You heard Dean say to the couple. Before the scarecrow could look back at you, you ran behind the trees and stealthily made your way to Dean. You heard shots being fired and growling comes from the God.

"Y/N!" You heard Dean yell for you. You were dodging trees, making your way to the entrance.

"Go, Dean! I'm right behind you." You couldn't see Dean but you weren't concerned for the Hunter right now. You knew he could take care of himself. You were focused on you and how you needed to get the hell out of there. You ran out to the clearing and saw the entrance. You saw Dean but gasped when you felt the blade hook onto your jacket and you screamed out.

Dean ran inside the orchard to come to your aid, leaving the couple behind. You saw the Scarecrow ready to devour you but you weren't ready to die yet. You quickly got out of your jacket, leaving it behind as you ran away from him. You caught up with Dean and he held your hand as the two of you ran to the entrance.

"No, wait, Dean, my mom's letter was there!" You ran back to get it but Dean held you back.

"No, we can't go in there. He'll kill us." You looked back at the entrance to see him gone. You let a tear fall but you knew it was stupid to go back in there.

"What the hell was that?" The man panted, looking at his girlfriend.

"Don't ask." You and Dean aid at the same time. You put your hands on your knees and breathed out deep breaths. You had to get the letter back. You would just have to go in the morning, any time before sundown.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day came and you and Dean had an appointment with a professor who knew a lot about Pagan Gods and their history. You were in the car, waiting to go in when you took out your phone. Dean had his eyes closed, just resting them when you dialed the one person you missed.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me." You said into it.

"Who are you calling?" Dean asked without opening his eyes.

"Y/N, are you okay?"

"Yeah, Sam, I'm fine. Dean's okay too if you were wondering." You said, watching Dean open his eyes and turn towards you. You could see it in his eyes that he wanted to talk to his brother.