Bloody Mary- Part 2

It didn't take much time to get over there and you were glad they were having an open house for the memorial. That made things a lot easier. Once inside, you bit your lip, immediately feeling out of place. Everyone was wearing nice, black clothes and you plus the Winchesters weren't.

"Feel like we're underdressed," Dean said from behind you.

"That's because we are but let's just find the daughter." You looked to see the dead man's picture on the table when you first walked in but didn't pay too much attention to it. You didn't know which one was her so you tapped on an older gentleman's shoulder and gave him a smile.

"Hi, I'm looking for Donna Shoemaker. Could you please point her out for me?" You smiled and he nodded, taking you and the boys outside to the backyard. He lifted his finger and pointed to a group of girls in the corner, sitting on some chairs.

"Thank you." You smiled and walked towards her. The one to your back, a blonde, looked up and when she saw the Winchesters, her mouth popped open in shock. You had to resist an eye roll at her childish behavior. Yeah, they are very attractive. You move on and let it go.

"You must be Donna." You smiled politely. She was a short girl, from what you could tell, with dark, short hair. She was sitting next to another blonde who was holding her hand in a comforting way.

"Yeah." She nodded.

"Hi, we're really sorry," Sam said with sorrow laced in his tone.

"Thank you." Donna nodded.

"I'm Sam, this is Dean and that's Y/N. We worked with your dad." You saw Donna look at her blonde friend that was sitting next to her with a confused look.

"You did?"

"Yeah. I mean, with everything happening, a stroke is unexpected." Dean said.

"I don't think she really wants to talk about this right now." Her blonde friend said with an attitude. You looked over at a much younger girl who you assumed to be Donna's little sister but once you made eye contact, she looked away.

"It's okay, I'm okay." Donna nodded. She was trying to be strong.

"Were there any symptoms? Dizziness? Migraines?" Sam wondered.

"No." Donna shrugged. The youngest girl turned around and scolded her bigger sister.

"That's because it wasn't a stroke."

"Lily, don't say that." Donna looked at her sister.

"What?" You looked at Donna.

"I'm sorry, she's just upset." You nodded but you thought something else was going on.

"No, it happened because of me," Lily said.

"Sweetie, it didn't." Donna tried to comfort her sister. It was natural to think you were the cause of a loved one's death. You know you certainly blamed yourself for a while because your mom died.

"Lily," You said softly, getting down to her eye level. "Why would you say something like that?" You were the one that always tried to get a person who was hurting to talk because between you and the boys, you were the more empathic one. Not that Dean or Sam was, but you were the more likely option.

"Right before he died, I said it," Lily said in a small voice.

"You said what?"

"Bloody Mary, three times in the bathroom mirror," She sighed. "She took his eyes because that is what she does."

"That's not why dad died. This isn't your fault." Donna spoke up.

"I think your sister's right, Lily. There's no way it could have been Bloody Mary. Your dad didn't say it, did he?" Dean asked.